We Made a Mistake

(Y/N) comes to visit the dorm to see how everyone's progress is going. "Guys, how's the songwriting going- huh? Where's Yunki?"

Jimin starts to speaks timidly toward the female, "Ah..."

The rest of the members fall silent and all look towards a certain room. The door to the studio room is firmly shut.

(Y/N) starts walking toward the front. "Yunki's in there? He should be out here with the rest of you..." (Y/N) brings her hand near the doorknob, only to be halted.

"No!!!" Seokjin quietly screams as everyone rushes to stop her from attempting to open the door. "You can't go on there. Don't even think about it..." he gestures an 'x' with his arms.

"What do you mean?"

"That room..." he comes closer to her side whispering in her ear. "That's the lair of the composing MACHINE, Yunki-bot. Beyond that door... Min Yunki doesn't exist." Seokjin starts changing his tone to a more dramatic and frightened tone. "Yunki-bot doesn't answer when you talk to him. Doesn't laugh when you tell him jokes. It's... eerie."

Hoseok walks up beside (Y/N), "He's such a perfectionist that he won't even share what he's working on until it's done. I'm DYING of curiosity!"

"Right? How does he expect us to write if he won't even give us a beat..." Namjun states as he frowns in desperation to hear the progress that's been made.

Taehyung starts speaking out his thoughts, "It's been THREE DAYS since he barricaded himself in there and told us to leave him alone."

(Y/N)'s face shows utter shock from what the others are telling her, "Three days? What about food?"

"Watch this." Seokjin heads to the kitchen and comes back with a dish of dumplings. He places the dish in front of the door and knocks. The door cracks open and Yunki's pale hand emerges to drag the plate into the room.

Bewilderment was written all over the (E/C) eyed girl's face as if she just witnessed something horrifying, "What did I just watch...?"

Jeongguk feeling concerned for his Hyung, "He needs to get some sun and eat more dumplings! This isn't healthy..."

"Don't worry, I'll handle this." (Y/N) steps forward the door, and soon feels a pair of arms embrace her from behind.

Looking behind, she sees Hoseok looking at her with a look of concern, "No!! Please don't do it, Manager. What if you don't return?"

She starts to giggle by his dramatic actions, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. And I'll return, I promise." She gently releases herself from Hoseok's hold.

"We'll be awaiting your return, we'll always remember you." Jeongguk puts his hand out in a dramatic pose.

(Y/N) doing the same, "I'll always remember you guys. If I don't return, please avenge me."

She knocks on the door to announce her presence before she walks into the room. Pitch black was everywhere from her first step inside, 'Wow... it's really dark in here...' It takes a while for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Finally, she can make out Yunki. His head was resting between the equipment scattered across the desk. (Y/N) takes her hand and gently shakes his shoulder awake, "Yunki?"

Yunki raises his head slowly, his brows furrowed. "Manager, what are you doing here this late?"

"Late? It's noon, Yunki..." She pulls back the curtains and light floods the studio.

Yunki shies away from the sunlight like a vampire. "Ah... my eyes..."

(Y/N) takes a look at the laptop that was sitting in his desk, "Let's take a listen to what you've been working on. Is this it?"