🌊I Hear the Ocean🌊 (special chapter)

The stifling heat of summer presses down on all of us.

"Auugghhh! I can't stand it anymore! Stupid junky air conditioner! Work already!!!" Taehyung groans out loudly as he rises from his spot on the living room floor to bang on the side of the AC unit.

(Y/N) comes up from behind him and pats his back, "Sorry, Taehyung, but I don't think that's gonna work. Cheer up, I'm sure we'll get it fixed soon."

"You think doing that will make the broken air conditioner fix itself? Don't waste your energy. Come lay down." Yunki says as he pats down a spot beside him on the floor and passes him a cool water bottle. "It's cooler if you hold this."

(Y/N) lays near the two while patting Taehyung's head for comfort, "Aww, it's okay, Tae. We can get through this don't worry."

"Guys, can't handle the heat? Take a look at me, Kim Seokjin! My good looks are a breath of fresh air. Stay frosty!" Seokjin says as he gestures his beautifully symmetrical face to the guys.

"Absolutely, you're face is giving me the summer breeze of a lifetime, Mr. Worldwide Handsome!" (Y/N) teases as she fans herself.

Seokjin pokes her dimples as he teases her, "Ah, (Y/N) you never fail to follow along with my sense of humor!"

Jimin looks at the two with a little bit of jealousy in his eyes, but brushes it off. "If that's not sweat on your neck, what is it?" Jimin teases as he points out the beads of sweat on Seokjin's neck.

"HOLY WATER. That's what they call it."

Namjun regards the other members pityingly, the heat's driving them nuts. A loud ringtone cuts through the stagnant air.

<Air Conditioner Technician>

"Oh! It's the air conditioner technician! Hello?...Excuse me?" Namjun answers the phone very quickly, until his eyebrows furrow as he speaks to the technician, "You have too many repair jobs and you can't come out until next week?! Hello?! Excuse me!!!"

After hearing the despairing news, (Y/N) and the other members gather in the coolest part of the dorm, chilled by 3 air purifiers simultaneously...In front of Jeongguk's room.

Squeak- They open the door to see Jeongguk, fast asleep.

(Y/N) coos quietly at the bunny faced Maknae in his slumber, "Aww, he looks so peaceful." She brings her palms up to her cheeks as she watches the adorable sight.

Namjun feels a weird feeling in his stomach as he watches her looking at Jeongguk, and it wasn't a good feeling at all. "Shhh! This is no time to watch him sleep!" He takes her arm and brings her to the group as he catches their attention, "Okay, it's time to debate: Bangtan Boys! How to Splend the Summer."

"Any ideas you got, bring them up fast. I don't think I can stand this heat any longer. In fact, any idea to stop this heat would be grateful." (Y/N) states as she is fanning herself harshly.

Seokjin raises his hand, "My name is Kim Seokjin and I'd like to speak. We have to make some ginseng chicken soup! We can't handle the heat because our strength is low."

Jimin sends another teasing look toward Seokjin's way, "Be honest...You're suggesting this because you're hungry for ginseng chicken soup."

"Well...Yes! There's nothing wrong with wanting ginseng chicken soup! Don't lie- you'll all eat it if I make it!"

"Great, now I'm starving for ginseng chicken soup now." (Y/N) groans as she rubs her now growling tummy from the talk of food.

Namjun brings his palm up to his forehead, "Serious suggestions, please! If we cook in this heat without the air conditioner, we'll all end up boiled. Who's next?"