Let's Run, BTS!

"Are you... 1st place winners BTS? Wow!! Do you mind signing an autograph?" (Y/N) playfully gushes at the 7 boys in front of her.

Taehyung takes her piece of paper, "Okay! What's your name again? Ma... na... ger... You have a very unique name."

"Oh, I'm sorry! No photos, please. I'll give you a photocard instead?" Jimin hands her a photocard as he plays along.

Jeongguk's ears turn scarlet red, "Hyungs... Manager... I'm about to get really embarrassed."

"Oh, sorry Jeongguk. We're going a little too far, huh? We got carried away." (Y/N) chuckles lightly.

"I really feel like I'm flying lately. I hope all my luck hasn't been used up on I NEED U getting 1st place." Jimin bites his lips nervously.

Taehyung swings his arm around his fellow 95'er, "Tell me when you need luck, then! I'll share mine with you."

At the DOPE MV shoot...

"What's exhaustion? Never heard of it." Yunki talks coolly. 

"I don't want to rest! Can we dance more?! Hoseok says, still full of dancing energy.

Morale is through the roof after I NEED U's 1st place win.

The members move quickly in their excitement and the camera attempts to follow them. Until... a loud crash interrupts the moment.

"Guys!!!!!" (Y/N) rushes over at the spot where the crash sound was. "Are you alright?! You're not hurt??"

"Yeah, I think we're all okay." Namjun replies calmly.

"We're not hurt... But the camera's really hurt." Taehyung points at the broken camera that lays on the floor with shattered pieces.

Moments later, a new camera arrives at the MV shoot while Taehyung wishes for the old one to rest in peace.

"Did you hear? This is an MCC camera and there's only two of them here on Korean soil." Namjun shares with everyone, amused by the fact.

Yunki joins in, "It's supposed to be far more detailed and accurate than the other cameras."

"I heard the staff members worrying. Apparently mistakes are very obvious and we have to make sure not to mess up." Jeongguk states to all.

A ghostly-pale Hoseok chooses that moment to interrupt. "Guys, gather around. We have a huge problem."

Taehyung tilts his head. "Huh? Why are we in trouble? We gave up an old camera and got a new one. There's only good things?"

"They said we have no choice but to film one take using the new camera... What do we do?"

"What?! By one take, do you mean... filming without any breaks from beginning to end?" Seokjin raises his voice in horror of the possibility.

Namjun sighs deeply, "This really is a big problem... If we mess up, everything we filmed is pretty much done for."

"Hyung... I'm about to start sweating profusely." Jimin's hands clam up at his leader's words.

"Take one!" The Director shouts.

"Ow, Taehyung! My foot! You stomped on my foot..." Namjun winces.

Taehyung bows apologetically, "Oh!! I'm sorry, hyung... Why does my foot keep going that way?"

*Moments later*

"Take seven!"

"Jeongguk, you're too fast." Yunki states as he looks to the maknae.

"Wow, what's gotten into Jeongguk? Making mistakes..." Seokjin mumbles to himself.

Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows, "Stop teasing. I'm not going to mess up after this."