You Find Fate, or Maybe Fate Finds You

Over these past wild and memorable days, (Y/N) has been working hard to track down the remaining members. Those remaining members being Taehyung and Jeongguk.

'Dang, time passes by quickly yet I'm nowhere near finding them.'

Before she knew it, it was the day the had been waiting on her schedule since she first arrived...

...Audition day.

She begins to arrive at the site for the reality TV audition until a voice rings out, "I'm here. I'm not late, am I?" (Y/N) turns around to see the owner of the voice being Namjun.

"I'm...I'm really touched that you came, you know that?!"

Namjun crosses his arms looking down at the girl with a proud facade, "Don't get me wrong. We need to fill out the group, so I wanted to watch. We need to finalize the lineup and start rehearsing."

"Oh, well it's still nice to have you here with me."

"Yeah, well what are you waiting for? Let's go."

(Y/N) scurries over to catch up to Namjun seeing as he was way taller and had longer legs than her, he was already going way ahead of her. She puts herself to a stop as Namjun turns her way.

"I did some research and learned that a lot of trainees are cast at auditions like this. There may be some genuine diamonds in the rough here." He states with his forefinger planting on his bottom lip.

"But where are we going? All the people are back that way..." (Y/N) points at the other direction where there seems to be more people standing.

"What? I thought you knew."

"No, I was following you because you seemed so confident."

Suddenly, a clear angelic singing voice cuts through the din of the crowd, appearing to be coming from the audition room. It was clean yet emotionally expressive. (Y/N) and Namjun walk towards the singing entranced by the sound. The voice wasn't very loud but smooth and stable.

"Wow...who is THAT?" Namjun asks as he tries to find the source of the sound.

"...Someone who's about to get cast."

Listening closely, (Y/N) wants to cry as her ARMY senses started tingling recognizing who's angelic singing that was.

'Jeongguk!'

"I'm fine when I practice alone. Why do I always choke during auditions?" Jeongguk speaks to himself not noticing the two people in his presence.

"Why practice alone when you can do it with other people?" (Y/N) speaks out surprising the younger male by her sudden interruption. She takes a business card from her bag and shoves it towards him. But starts to feel an ache in her heart as she sees he has quite a few other agency business cards already in his hand. He hesitantly takes the card from her hands, with a small flush in his face looking at the adorable, small girl in front of him.

'She's so small and cute. And she has dimples! Aw, I'm already shy enough as it is, especially around girls. Why does it feel so different with this one?'

"Thank you for the offer." Jeongguk says snapping himself out of his thoughts as he takes the business card. He starts to says his goodbyes and attempts to leave.

"Wait! I know that you've been scouted by a lot of places, but please, join us! Because-"

'Because this place is special. You won't ever regret it. If you come with me, you'll become part of a team that will always have your back.' (Y/N) wants to tell him this but, it's not true yet. She's still trying to work on it and instead says...