Yandere!Jade x Reader

(Angst)
["Bubble gum.."]
Warnings: stalking and kidnapping, murder obviously

Requested by ZAONIAC

♡____________♡

(first, POV)

It all started with small talk, it wasn't bad, simple, knowing of Jade Leech, his twin and Azul's reputation, how couldn't I not step into some dangerous terrain before? Not my first, certainly not my last.

However... I perhaps shouldn't have stepped into such deep waters.

♡___________♡
(POV, 3rd)

Jade was quite fond of Y/n, ever since Azul's overblot, he had such a fascination, it became such a deadly obsession.

He certainly loved toying with her a way to make it so special for him and her that if was so intoxicating like a mushroom... Yes a comparison with a mushroom, congrats, Y/n, you are being loved as much as mushrooms.

Anyways, Jade has been stalking her for a little bit. He loves her, what can't he say? Having certain things in common, like making terrariums, ah.. It simply gives him a smile on his face.

Intoxicating smells that makes him feel dizzy, the way she walks, talks and her personality is all so interesting, she doesn't have anything to her name, but she was beautiful in her own merits..

Merits.... Merits... Haha..

♡_______________♡

Y/n hums as she walks to lunch, Mr. Crewel needed to talk to her about her grades, they weren't bad, but he said that she needed to work harder, which she noted and will do.

Walking the halls and down the stairs, she felt something watching her, making her feel a bit scared. This been happening for a while.. It's been bugging her to bits.

She is almost there, when a voice called her out. She stared and noticed it was Jade.. Which made her paranoia to stop. But felt on guard.

"Oya, hello Miss.Y/n, how are you fairing?" He acted all gentleman as ever. "Erm.. I've been well, however I may have a problem.. I think I am just overthinking... Haha.." Jade nods and smiles.

"I see.. Pray tell me what it be? I may be able to help you."

"Haha.. I would, but you would probably make a deal.."

"Hrm..." Jade chuckles, "No, no, anything like that, I won't go that far, me, Floyd and Azul are changed men, remember? We can't do contracts anymore. But I see why you don't trust us."

"Ah.. It's not that I don't trust you guys... It's gonna take me awhile to actually be.."

"Ufufu.. I see~! Still, we have changed.. I'll help you get to lunch." He says as he the link his arm with hers and walks her there before she could protest.

On their way there, Deuce and Ace were waiting! Ace didn't like the idea that Jade was linking his arm on Y/n and nudged his buddy Deuce who was eating his food.

"Deuce! Ace! Sorry I was late, I ran into Jade-Senpai." Y/n says as she smiles softly.

"Did that old man really keep you in class to lecture you?"

"Er... Not exactly, Ace-kun." Shaking her head, Jade had left them be for and go to being mischievous and planning, scheming.

Jade knew most of Y/n's routines and places she'll go, so it didn't take much effort. He can't help but her so memorable despite being magicless.. Actually he didn't care if she didn't have magic. It however made her more vulnerable and easier to capture..

Was it truly easy? However? Anyone in this school, can and potentially confess... So that made him alerted.

Not until later that night, his twin came and told him, casuning his blood to boil.

Jade's own twin.. Was a potential.. Wasn't he? From the beginning? Why? Why? Why?

"Should I confess to Koebi-chan~?", Nothing but going on autopilot. Jade couldn't sleep that night...

♡_____________♡

"Nee~ Koebi-chan! I wanna tell you something!" Floyd says, Jade watched, his mismatched eyes watched with agony. But a forced smile he has on. He know what's going to happen. But.. He has a plan. He doesn't have to feel like this anymore.

"Hello Floyd-senpai! Sure, go ahead." Y/n says, her voice was so sweet, like honey in tea, Jade can't help but feel frustrated, but.. He doesn't have to be like that anymore. He doesn't have to be though

"I love you!" The taller twin says as he stares down to Y/n with a lopsided grin, "You must love me too~!"

Jade furrows his eyebrows. No she doesn't love you, no she will not reciprocate your love was what Jade kept saying to himself. That's what he kept constantly saying to himself.

"I.. I.. Floyd-senpai.. Erm.. I.. I love you-" Everything went dark after that...

♡____________♡

Blood splattered everywhere, Jade had a smile on his face as he viciously murdered his own twin brother. To make sure no one else saw, he had also killed Azul, he doesn't want to share, not anymore. He is sick of sharing.

Why should he ever share with anyone? Why should he share with his brother? Azul? He just wants someone for his own.

Jade's eyes sparked in the dim light as he hears his "beloved" and her sobs as she was tied down, Jade couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ufufu.. I am sorry to neglect you, dear~!"

♡_______________♡

Sorry if this was a jumbled like mess, hope it was good!