Azul Ashengrotto x Reader [PT.2]

「Fun fact: I used to despise the Enemies to lovers/Rivals to lovers trope, ig it depends on the context, but to me it doesn't make sense for most, ANYWAYS I'm not hear to discuss tropes, writing these one shots! Oh yeah, request are open!」

-

Jade and Floyd walked off as they try to look for Azul, he seemed to have been a mess, a constant struggle with Y/n. They are still having trouble why Azul and Y/n have been tense outta their minds whenever they are near each other.

Noticing their octopus friend tapping his foot, in deep thought, they walked over to him and almost gave him a scare!

"Ack?!.. Geez, warn me if you are gonna come and talk."

"Great apologies, Azul, we have a question, it's about—"

"About Y/n? Yeah, we are going head to head." Jade blinked. "That's.." Honestly the question he didn't really think that would've been answered. "That's?.. What exactly? Isn't it quite straightforward?"

The hetrochromia male shook his head. "Well, no, it doesn't add up." He states, Azul pushes his glasses up. "Hrm.. Maybe it doesn't, but we are Rivals, we cannot agree much on things anyways—. Also because she helped me, doesn't mean, we are friends."

Yeah right, his hearts (because octopus' have three hearts) are beating faster than they should, trying absolute and desperately to ignore that. "Hrm.." Jade pondered as Floyd looked annoyed, his moodswings coming in. "Well, you made Koebi-chan upset, so you know..!" Jade glancing over.. Ah, is Floyd still upset by that whole thing.

"Floyd, you must understand that I'm not gonna lose to her, even if is to get her friends to work on my little endeavors, you must—." The taller twin, looked at Azul with a pissed off look before leaving with a grumble and some things getting broken along the way.

"Oya..." Jade says as he glanced at Azul. "It's best to leave him be." He suggest, it was always the same of course, but this was slightly different. Azul rolls his eyes a little. "Yes, it's for the best."

--

"Koeebiiiiii-channnn!!!" He yells as he spots her, Y/n jumps as she head that nickname and then a firm squeeze. "Ah, hello.. Floyd, I'm not in the mood." She says as she waves him away, but he only huffs and squeezes a little harder as Y/n just gives up and let's him hug.

"How come you two can just make up?..." Floyd asks. "It's not fair.. I wanna see you at Monstro Lounge, but you have a stupid beef with Azul, can you just forgive and forget?" He asks.

"..." Y/n sighs a little. "Well, you see, before I got here..." She thinks before going more.

(I'm gonna use some backstory stuff from my oc because it's kinda based off of.)

"I was like Azul, but not owning a restaurant, I would.. Help, but I wanted to be the only one to get the good grades because I genuinely thought everyone was competition.." She pauses, to see if Floyd had things to say, but guess not. She continues.

"I made mistakes, I used to go to an all girls school when I did this.. Long story-short, everyone despised and hated me after that, and to be fair, I deserved it." She admits. "I realized it too late and changed my act up after that, of course it took awhile, but yeah.."

After a couple of minutes Floyd snorts, Y/N blinks as she felt like she was getting insecure to talk about that. "Huhhh.. Koebi-chan is so funny..!" He laughs a little. Mizuki kinda pouts. "But Koebi-chan should also try to be friends with Azul!" He suggests.

"Uhm.. Why? He reminds me of when I was in middle school." She sighs, staring at him with a slight glare.

"..."

-

Y/n gets dragged to Octavinelle dorm as the perfect yells at him to let her go, but didn't listen as he had enough with the excuses. He's gonna have the two be friends wether they liked it or not! He's just sick of it.