Riddle R. x Reader [AU]

Soul mate AU!

Requested by: RyoSenjuu

-----------

Y/n walked in the halls of night raven college to the Heartslabyul mirror, apparently Riddle wanted her over for tea, so she better be there on time! Despite what happened with Riddle and the change, she better not keep him waiting. Just keeps reminding her much like her older brother, sighing softly as she entered the Heartslabyul mirror.

She immediately walks at a faster pace to meet up with him. She finally sees the redhead as she walks over to the chair and sits across from it. "You're late." The male says as he takes a sip of his tea. The female nodded her head. "I know—. Sorry, I.. Was just doing stuff." She states as she rubs her neck nervously. The short male takes a deep breath as he feels his hands shake a little.

Normally, he would be composed, but he realized something: she was related to Vil, one of the dorm leaders. How did he not realize this earlier? Maybe because they did similar things? That they always eat lunch together? Who knows.

Worse of all, she's his soulmate. It was incredibly awkward and insecure for him, he never really told anyone about this, the only one whom he told that he speculated was his soulmate, was Trey.

He stays silent as the female across him looks perplexed as she tilts her head. "Riddle? You okay? You look.. Uh.. Quite red." She says as she sips on her own tea. The gray eyed male didn't realize this and quickly calmed himself down. "My apologies, I was just thinking." Has she noticed the string yet? Was she so oblivious? Has she been this oblivious? Well of course not.

He's slightly annoyed, but like stated, insecure. So he'll bottle it up. Y/n sips her tea, this silence was a bit uncomfortable, normally Riddle would have stuff to even discuss like grades, tarts and other stuff she cant think at the top of her head.

Clearing his throat he calls for Trey, he comes over. "Can you give us the tarts you made?" He asked. Trey nods as he then goes and cuts slices. "Hope you like it extra sugary!" He jokes a little as he hands it to each of them. "I can clean up after you're done." He says as he grins a bit and walks off.

The silence was almost unbearable, though I did eat their sweets. Wasn't long before a certain dorm leader walked in. "Y/n." Vil says as he looks at his sister stuffing her face with the tart as Riddle goes wide eyed as he panics. The mere thought of Vil walking in was so incredibly painful!

"Ack!.. V-Vil!" Y/n, almost choking and almost screamed at once, she swallowed. "What is it that you need, Riddle and I are currently having—."

"A date?" Vil furrows his eyebrows a little. Y/n went wide eyed and shook her head. "N-NO?!" She furrowed her eyebrows. Yep, this certainly sealed the deal of them being siblings, Riddle wondered what it was like to have a sibling..

"Not with that attitude and expression. I was looking everywhere because we're gonna miss our photo shoot." His arms crossed. "Aren't we si—." Y/n got up and tried covering his mouth. "Shut up, shut it! Enough Vil, I got it..! Ugh!" Sounded frustrated, Riddle snorted a little in laughter. The two siblings looked at the redhead. The shorter male stiffened, stopping his laughter with a throat clear.

"Sorry to interrupt, but. May I ask something? Are you two…" Okay, you can do this Riddle! Yep! He smiles a little. "Are you two related by any chance?" He tries his hardest to not reveal he knew this information for a short while. With a mer huff, Vil looks away and sighs.

"Yes, she's my younger sister. For some reason. She wouldn't even state we're siblings, it was so annoying to go with her mere whims." Rolling his eyes. "This is why I'm more mature, little sister." The taller male smirks as he chuckles. Y/n sticks her tongue out in annoyance.

"Whatever, you're a pain in the ass! I have no idea why Rook would follow you around.." Furrowing her eyebrows. Rolling his eyes he fixes his sisters hair anyways. Y/n felt her eye twitch.

Riddle stayed silent as he watched, he sweats a little, he sorta understood, at least sorta. "Can you go away, Vil?" Y/n asked. "No."

"Why?"

"Because we have to go."

"I don't want to go!"

"Well, too bad. Sorry for her behavior, she's normally like this—."

"As much as I would like to let you go with her, unfortunately we were having a small tea party, would you kindly please go? I promise to bring her once we're done with our tea." The Heartslabyul dorm leader says as he stares at Vil slightly more seriously, yet a bit nervous.

Staying silent, the Pomefiore dorm leader realized something and clicked his tongue, then smirked a bit. "Ahh, now I see how it is.. Do you.. Perhaps like my little sister? Haha, it's starting to make sense now!" He smiles widely.

"I know you'll most likely control the temper tantrums she has." Y/n and Riddle went wide eyed, while the female hissed at her big brother.

This.. Didn't exactly end as badly as Riddle had hoped. Though he was clearly embarrassed.

Click!

The trio looked over and saw that Cater, Trey, Deuce and Ace all were watching this, as if it was some drama they were watching. Riddle furrowing his eyebrows, his face painted red at this point.

He then began to get up and chased after the four, like a cat and mouse chase. "DELETE THAT AT ONCE! COME BACK HERE!"

The Schoenheit siblings watched in pure amusement.

----

(A/n: Okay, so I wasn't sure what type of soulmate AU idea, but I like the idea that it's the string one, I was originally gonna go for a you can't taste foods until you find your soulmate, but just went for the classic! Also sorry if this is short! Hope yall enjoyed

Also it's been a hot minute since I last updated/written a story, I feel a bit more motivated now, so I do apologize, writer block can be a bitch!

Also request are now open again, please make sure if you to write them at the first page (if I accidentally deleted please rewrite, my memory isn't the greatest!)

「Twisted Wonderland One-Shot」Requests: Closed!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara