Idia Shroud x shy!Reader [pt.2]

[The saga of shy and awkward tension between Idia and reader continues!]

Getting dragged by Ortho was slightly unexpected, but it was a cute gesture and he seemed to be genuinely excited to have someone interact with his big bro!

Y/n smiles to herself, she hasn't seen what their dorm looked like, especially since she never went in the mirror of said place.

"Welcome to our dorm!!" Ortho says cheerfully as he then drags Y/n to where his brother is.

Y/n squeaked as she gets dragged once more, she almost dropped her lunch once more! She just nervously laughs a little.

Ortho knocks on Idia's dorm room, hearing some noise in there, a mutter than an unlock of the door.

"Ortho.. Eeh?! W-Why did you bring her here?!" Idia looked at Ortho was about to close the door, Ortho came in kept the door open.

"Miss Y/n was eating alone! So I thought she could eat with us!"

".. Alone and eat?..." Idia mumbles softly as he slightly repeated what Ortho said, sighing he nervously fully opened the door. "Here.. Erm.. Y/n.." Idia never exactly had a girl in his room before, so this made him more nervous than anything.

Y/n gave a small smile to the flame male as he felt really flustered she did that, he closed his door behind him once Ortho and perfect came into his room.

Once coming into the bedroom, Y/n noticed it was a mess, some books on the floor, a cardboard box next to his bed a book shelf and lastly some plushies.

Not that she can complain, then again, Idia looked VERY flustered about it. Y/n didn't mind it at all, she looked around

But Idia blocked the things she was looking.

"W-we should eat..." Maybe then she can leave, he feels flustered, his cheeks looks red, but she hasn't noticed.

Y/n nods as she begins eating. Idia watches but looks away, but he eventually eats.

Awkward silence fell upon them once more. Ahh, when will this end? Y/n is stops eating her food and stares at it, she ponders.

Before Ortho floated around them a little bit, he seems to be anticipate something, but what? Maybe this should be her chance of apologizing? Taking a deep breath, she looked at Idia and opened her mouth.

"Uhm.. Idia, erm.. I wanted to apologize for— bumping into you, uhm... You don't have to respond  o-or forgive, uh.. Haha.. Uhm.."

Silence surrounded the three once more, normally Ortho would talk about something, but since there was a third person.

Idia stares in slight disbelief, he looked down for a moment, closing his eyes as he thinks about it, he did kinda ran off after that, didn't he? How stupid was he at that time?

"why.. Would you apologize to me?.. I s.. Should be the one t-to apologize after all, I did run off earlier.. I also didn't bat an eye to you... I suck at talking, sorry." Idia rubbed his arm a little as he said that.

"No.. It's okay, I am not great at talking either.. I don't blame you for that.." Y/n looked down at her almost finished lunch, sighing softly. She just felt really nervous.

"I heard Y/n likes games and boardgames!" Beamed Ortho as he clears some tension away, "I heard you have a good score at games that big bro likes too!"

Y/n went wide eyed, dammit Deuce! Ace! She gave a small pout. Not that it wasn't true, she isn't exactly great at them, she is just a bit better at them than ADeuce, however she isn't great with card games, those can just rot.

"Ah.. It's.. It's partly true.. B-But, someone was exaggerating things, O-Ortho.." She curse ADeuce under her breath

"Really? How about you and Idia-nii play! I wanna see at least!"

"Haha... N-No, it's okay, haha.."

"Ehh~? C'mon, it wouldn't be that bad.." Idia gave a wide ass grin as he heard that, his sharp teeth could be seen, ah

Y/n stares at Idia for a moment, she swallows and nods, "Fine.. Just one round, I do have to get to class soon.."

"Great, can't wait to see how you play then." Idia says in his hush, quiet voice. It slightly send a shiver down her spine.

Y/n and Idia ended up playing video games longer than intended, but it was worth it in the end...

[Should I make a pt. 3 with this? Comment or vote yes idk]

「Twisted Wonderland One-Shot」Requests: Closed!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara