Vil Schoenheit x Messy!Reader

(Art is by me this time around! Not that great but lol)

[Reader has always had trouble with her hair on multiple occasions and asks Vil for advice, which in turn has him help once more.]

"Y/n, why is your hair like that" Asked a rather angry blonde male as he struts over to the rather messy women in front of him.

"Ah- V-Vil-senpai.. erm.. You see, I was running away from Floyd, I promise I won't ask for help anymore!"

"This is literally the last time I consider helping you, but you have great hair.. It would be such a waste of hair if I hacked it off.. Then again, someone would take better care of it~!" Vil gave a sly smirk as he trash talks Y/n's poor self care skills on herself.

"Simply look at you! You have pores coming in, you have acne, and—"

"Just HELP please, stop pointing out things I can't help!" She slightly glares at Vil slightly, but Vil was unshakable when it comes to her soft glares, they didn't hurt at all!

"Okay, follow, I am gonna wash your hair."

"W-Wait?! What—"

"Didn't you say that Floyd was chasing after you?" Vil said as he goes grab his most finest of hair products he can find. He looks at her for a moment, groaning a little.

"I can't believe you don't take care of your hair! I can see how greasy your hair looks, oh my god."

"Please stop complaining about my hair for 4 minutes.. I literally don't want people staring at us.." Y/n sighs and tries covering her face, but Vil gave a smirk as he saw her easily flustered look on her face!

"Maybe if you take care of yourself more, maybe no one would be staring~!"

"Nnn... It.. It isn't that—"

Vil sighs and just stares at Y/n for a few minutes, "Fine, I'll stop. We're heading out."

Both Vil and The Perfect head off to get her hair washed. Once they got somewhere that would be easier for her to wash her hair, Vil begin to wash her hair thoroughly.

"Do you make sure everything is clean? I can feel some parts are greasy, have you considered some of the hair products I have suggested you beforehand?"

"Erm.. I mean, I normally try to make sure it gets cleaned—"

"Tch.. That seems like a big fat lie, but okay, if you say so." Vil is most definitely gonna buy her products for her hair whenever she isn't looking, she must be using the same shampoo. How typical.

Silence has circled around the two, Vil sighs as he begins helping dry her hair, it smells and feels much better now! Not like it probably smelled great, but he preferred his shampoos smells and it smelled nice on her.

"Ah, much better. Now I am gonna start air drying and brushing at it!"

"Eh?.. V-Vil-senpai you don't have to do that!"

"Too bad, I am gonna do it, cause it's my duty to make sure everyone looks nice and proper!" Vil then begins doing just that! Poor Y/n had to sit still or Vil would throw a small fit.

A few hours at it, and Vil was almost finished! Well, was, but she had a tangled piece of hair.

"You gotta be kidding me... Welp we better cut that then." The blonde said as head over to grab a pair scissors and then quickly takes that tangled piece of hair, glad it wasn't noticeable.

Soon everything was done and The Perfect's hair didn't look like a rats nets festering in her hair, Vil gives himself a pat on the back, "Perfect, we then don't have to worry about your hair to being messy~!"

"You still didn't have to help me... Really, despite how I am, you still help me.. Why?.."

Why.. That is a good question, perhaps the festering crush Vil has on her? Sighing he gives a small smile.

"Well.. It's because.. I..." Vil comes closer to Y/n as he smiles more, then whisper in her ear, "It's because I love you of course~!"