"Please be my Valentine!"

["I-I made these chocolates for you... Ahhhh!!!"]

A/n: To make this clear, Mizuki is my MC/Oc for Twisted Wonderland and of course you may skip this, I just wanted to post something late for Valentine's day!

Hope you enjoy though if you like! Oh yeah also a friend's of mine MC is also in this, their name is Jae lmao

{♡~~___________________~~♡}

[I was feeling self indulgent, so uh, Mizuki and Idia for Valentine's day! FT. Azul, Jae and Grim being there to make some haha funnies and stuff
Slight implied love triangle? So ig technically Idia x Mizuki (x Azul), actually half funnies and sorta angst, on Azul's part though.]

"N-No! It's… T-That time of year…" The male with blue flames says as he glanced to the side, it was Valentine's Day, normally he wouldn't care, but since he really appreciated Mizuki and her being there for him, even though she didn't have to. It was endearing of her to be thoughtful and such. She was incredibly patient with him too! It was actually quite surprising if he'll be honest, not a lot of people were with him while he had a hard time talking if he didn't know how to express his gratitude, unless it's a topic that Mizuki is okay talking about.

He didn't mind the silence though. If he'll be honest; it was better than coming up with something to talk about! Sure, he could talk about his favorite anime, manga or video game, but he was scared that Mizuki wasn't a big fan, until she asked about some of the manga's at Sam's shop one day and his eyes lit up and he immediately talked about his suggestions. He was actually tempted to pay also, but Mizuki said she could do it herself.

"Ah.. What.. Gifts are hard to figure out… And I am lazy to actually make one, ahh, I'm not sure what to do." Idia says as he panics and Ortho floats over to his big brother and makes sure he didn't overdue himself.

"How about something simple? I don't think Mizuki wouldn't mind if it's something simple! Besides, Mizuki likes chocolate!" Ortho says cheerfully and sweetly.

"Ah.. Now you mention, she does like chocolate… I think dark chocolate if I remember correctly." Idia mumbles as he taps his chin lightly. He has a small smile as he gets up. He is gonna do the unimaginable!

Idia walks over to the door nervously as Ortho's eyes lit up, he is gonna go out in weeks?! Ortho follows his brother to help him make sweets!

Which shocked many of his fellow students, including Riddle, as he saw him waltz into the kitchen to grab ingredients as Ortho said them to his older brother.

Not gonna lie, Riddle had a small smile as he then got tapped on the shoulder by Silver to pay attention, which made the red haired tyrant freak out.

Meanwhile, Jae was walking around with Grim as they noticed the flame brothers… In the kitchen? Spooky if you ask me!

Jae walks over and greets Riddle, "hey, Riddleee… What is up with Idia in here? I am curious." Grim nodded his head, "yeah! The great Grim-sama needs to know as well!"

Riddle sighs, "I am busy cooking, but I have no idea… However, that robot is telling him ingredients." He says as he looks at the two with his grey orbs.

Jae perked up at the thought, "eeehhh? Is he making something? I never saw him make ANYTHING—."

"I can hear you all the way over here…" Idia interrupted, staring at Jae, more like looking down slightly since he was much more taller than Jae. Ortho waved at Jae however, "Hello, Jae!! How are you?" The sweet little brother said.