Jade x Reader x Floyd [pt. 1]

[Reader goes to an aquarium and sees some moray eels, fascinated by her, they escape and search for her.. Being fish out of water, heh.]

The concrete floor echoed through the deafening blue waters and chattering of guest and the squealing children look in awe at sea creatures that look new to them, the two moray eels were no exception, the children and adults alike find the eels interest but also in disgust, but the not the other way around, the two merman sigh in annoyance. Whenever did they got captured is beyond a long, horrible story that they rather not say about, unless it was Azul.

Floyd looked at his younger brother with a bored look, maybe he should scare them, but Jade insisted not to, as much as he would find it amusing, the people here don't seem to be the type to not care about them but themselves so they would most likely to complain about the two.

It was always a bunch of people that would flock, but they would then find disgusting so barely anyone would come in for a period of time, so it was just the two twins. They were happy that they didn't get separated, that would've been a disaster..

Hearing footsteps, they seem light, but still can be heard. The two perked up and looked at each with a different feelings of emotions. They looked at where and who it was.

It appeared a girl, around their age came in, she seem to have just stumbled upon this place rather than knowing of this place...

She seemed to have looked up from a book of sorts..? It seem to have been something she was.. Making lines in.

She looked shocked, but then confused, and finally her expression changed into a sad one. The twins didn't know why she was upset.

H/c girl went up to the glass of the tank they reside in, she then goes and write in her book, then showed them to the twins;

'You okay?
Please nod for yes or shake head no the question, you don't have to answer though..'

The two looked shocked almost, but slowly approached the young lady to look closer at her. Her features weren't exactly remarkable, but her kindness was. It was kindness that most of these guests didn't bat an eye to that made the twins consider answering her question, but they also weren't gonna easily trust her either.

Floyd shook his head, Jade shook his head as well. That made the smaller female look concerned, but nodded her head. She writes another question.

'Have any of the staff hurt you?'

Both nodded their head immediately after that, but it was indeed hesitant at the same time. She closed her e/c irises as she thinks of another question.

Before she could do that, it ended up have the intercoms signal that it was time to close, which that made the female frown a little, but before she left, she then wrote one last thing.

'I'll come back tomorrow, I'll try to figure something.'

With a small bow, she then walked out, but not to long but to stay at them with a concerned look, then walked out.

Leaving the twins to look dumbfounded, can they easily trust her? They sigh in unison.

The staff came in, Floyd glared at them while Jade just gave a menacingly glance. They are gonna find a way out. They can't wait for a tomorrow, they tried escaping plenty of times, but this time, they will get out.

Tonight, to find that woman.

Later that night, while everyone has gone completely home, Floyd and Jade planned to use the aquarium as the advantage, so they began to escape! However there were some obstacles and such.

But it was also difficult as well as they were sometimes have to use outside things, but eventually, they got out, somewhere in the ocean! That was conveniently near the aquarium.

Floyd and Jade were in relief. They were happy, they somehow to manage to NOT get caught and thrown back in the ocean.

"Let's find that girl~!"

"Alright, Floyd, let's find that kind lady."

They both had something on their mind now. Y/n has no idea until the next morning...

[Part 2 will be out soon for this as well, sorry if some things were mess lol]