Floyd Leech x Clingy!Reader

「Requested by: @0sslMpp0 」

(I have no idea why it does pop up, maybe because the person isn't following? No idea anyways!)

Floyd was on those off days where he just felt irritated, so he was mad whenever Y/n hugged and clung onto him. Don't get it wrong, he LOVES, and I mean loves that she's incredibly clingy, but he just couldn't bother with her hugging him and being absolutely clinging onto him, like now.

"Koebi-chan.. Let gooo~…" He groans as he practically dragged himself everywhere at this point, he swears he is gonna punch her if she keeps up with this. "No! You looked upset, wanted to hug! Be near you, so no! No! Neverrrrr!" She pouts as he furrows his eyebrows in annoyance, his heterochromia eyes dull as he has a blank expression. "..."

Jade comes by as he chuckles. "Oya, Floyd, don't try hurting your girlfriend." He said as he made some snacks. "Also, here's some snacks for you two." He chuckles softly. Floyd groans as he tries pulling her off of him, but to no avail. She stuck like the sea urchin, very annoying. Absolutely annoying.

"Gah! I said leave me alone dammit!" Floyd decided to grip on her arm and slam her to the floor. Y/n winced a bit. Feeling her body in pain, but she shrugs it off. Jade quickly went over as he sighs. "You could've just accepted, but you.. Ah, nevermind.. Here, let me help you up, Y/n." He says. Floyd stormed off to their shared room as the other twin watched.

"Lemme get you to sit somewhere, he can be rather unpredictable." Jade shook his head. "It's okay! I know what I got myself into! I'll just hug you!" Jade blinks, before chuckling. "You sure are very amusing, Y/n. Ufufu, well, you can if that makes you feel any better." 

Floyd peaked and saw his brother being hugged. UGHH he looks so annoyed. But he might end up forgetting this by tomorrow anyways~

The next day, he was his chirper self, well unpredictable self like always but in a much better mood! He smiles widely as he sees Y/n, running over to her and squeezes her tight. "Koebi-chan~! I miss you so, so much~! Ahh! We can hug and be clingy together~!" The female turned her head as she smiled as she whimpered. "I missed you Floyd!!" She frowns as she hugs back, completely even thinking about what she was even doing to begin with!

Floyd partly swings her around like she's some toy, spinning her around! Grim watches as he sighs in annoyance. "Ahem! The great Grim-sama was having Y/n buy me—."

"You're so annoying, bug off." Floyd pauses the spinning as he stares at Grim with his expression changing so much. "Eeeekk..!" The furrball quickly backed away. "I'm gonna go..!" He then quickly ran for the duo with a single brain cell they share!

"Ahh~! We're finally alone..!" Floyd beams happily as he then gives small kisses, making the female rather flustered, but she giggles at the kisses. Then stopped, just nibbles at her cheek a bit, wincing a bit, but she hugs him despite this.

"Hehehe~! Koebi-chan~!! I was just biting~! It's all good!" He grins lazily as he hums. The two spend time walking around and doing some stuff, specifically pestering Azul and Jade.

A/n: I do apologize about how short this is, also sorry if some characters are out of character!