Wedding day | Twst stuff

A bit of a intermission, feel free to ignore, this is purely self indulgent stuff, if you can't tell, I like Azul a lot lmao

I had to adjust some sentences since some it felt weird or off. And yes, Mizuki is my twst oc I made

Anyways hope yall enjoy this

Yes I do art, art is what I mainly do.

--------

Normally it was a day that every couple would Normally be excited about, however. Mizuki was rather anxious about this day, not the things that a normal bride would think. Vil sighs as he sees the bride walking back and forth.

"Enough, Mizuki. You've been doing this for the past thirty minutes." He says as his arms crossed. Being a bit older, he had thought she would've been a bit relaxed. He has a feeling on what it could be, but won't ask. "I.. I'm just stressed.. I'm stressed because I don't.. Uh.. Ugh!"

She kicks her heels off as Vil groans. On time, Jade comes in as he has a smile on his face, as usual. "Seems like soon-to-be Mrs. Ashengrotto is stressed?" Asking, the blonde nodded his head. "I have an idea, but I have no way of asking." Stating obviously, sure Vil and the Perfect had become closer friends back then, but he somewhat doesn't like asking the personal question.

Jade simply chuckles. "Of course, lemme ask her." He states as he then walks over to her. "Take a deep breath.." He says with a smile. Hesitantly, the brown haired female took her deep breaths. Jade looking pleased, he tilts his head. "Is there a particular reason you feel stressed?"

"... I.. Er.. Family.." She says awkwardly. Jade closed his eyes as he then somewhat understood, nodded. "I see. Thank you." He looks over to Vil, walking over to him. "I think you understand, yes?"

"I think somewhat, so she's stressed.."

"Yes, she's stressed because of not having clear indications of her family here." He states, he loosen his smile to a frown. "Hmm.. What a predicament." One of the Leech Brothers sighs. "I do have an idea. Do you mind bringing Kalim in here?" Vil furrowed his eyebrows. "No, I have a better person to bring in." He smirks a bit.

Vil left to get someone, as Jade sat next to Mizuki, continued taking her deep breaths, she really wants to stress eat right about now.

After a minute or two, Vil comes in with none other than Lilia! Walking in, he goes over as Jade decides to go over to the taller male. Lilia sits where the eel sat previously. Putting his hands on top of hers.

"You look so wonderful and beautiful, dear, there is no need to be stressed." He states as he smiles. "I know how it feels, how it feels knowing that somewhere out there, they're missing you on your important day, but today, I will step in as your father, walking down the aisle. Especially since Azul's been waiting for you to come down." He says, the female nodded slightly as she looked at the ground, taking a deep breath. "I.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made Vil impatient with me. We can continue the.. You know makeup." She says with a small smile. "Thanks.. Lilia-san."

The fae shook his head. "Don't need to thank me, it's something I wanted to do anyways~!" He jokes a bit as Vil sighs. "Let's get this on a roll." Jade and Lilia laughed a little as the bride began to loosen up and giggle a little.

...

The first years hatched a plan and had some become some sort of variation of the bridesmaids. Azul has to deal with the fact that Deuce and Ace gave a look at Azul, guess bitterness doesn't exactly die down after graduating and all of that. Epel and Jack just chat while they waited and Sebek felt a bit teary eyed.

Jade comes out as he goes and sits down next to his brother. The mushroom loving eel whispered things to Floyd as the other twin snickers.

The octopus groom sighed. Well he figured it would take a bit for Mizuki, but it was indeed a bit sad knowing that her family has no idea what's happened to her or the fact she's getting married and-. No no, not now! He shouldn't be stressed over it, he takes a deep breath.

They waited for this moment, well, technically everyone did, they probably suspected such things. Being 26 and getting married wasn't a bad thing, though Jade and Floyd teased the living daylights out of the two.

Floyd sneaks out of his spot and whispers to Azul that Mizuki is coming, the gray haired male shaken up as he feels flustered tries his absolute best, at least he didn't have to meet her parents-.

The blue eyed male went wide eyed, well, he wasn't there when Vil, Rook and Epel went to look for a dress since he would rather see it at the wedding. Honestly.. It was so beautiful. He then notices Lilia, honestly he was confused. Suddenly it hit the Octo-merman..

He smiles a little. As Mizuki walked down, she eventually made it and stood across from him. Lila went and sat down next to Malleus as he smiled his usual smile.

Ace and Deuce gave a thumbs up at their friend as the brown haired female smiled widely or and don't forget about Grim! He was currently on Ace's shoulder as he whispers, snickering could be lightly heard.

Crowley sent glares at the duo as they froze.

💍

...

.....

.......

Mizuki giggled as she smashed a piece of cake into her husband's face as he grunted in frustration. "Don't give that pout look, dear! The cake is okay-." WHAM!

Mizuki gets a cake to her face also, as Azul laughs softly. "Oh don't look at me like that, angelfish. You started it first, I was merely getting-, no, just giving you my cake!"

She huffs, while Ace and Deuce snort. The evening went off without a hitch. Though Vil wasn't happy with the outcome of the cake throwing of the bride and groom.

At least they were enjoying themselves..