『|Updates|Suggestions|』

|「6/16」|
Okay so I'll use this for updates and such, I don't wanna over fill this story with that.

So I'll continue this, I am not leaving this to die necessarily, I'm just  hyperfixated on other things and I'm waiting for more updates on the game like chapter 6 (whenever that will come out, I understand it will possibly take awhile, so please don't try to rush people with the game), anyways, this will get slow ass updates.

I apologize about that, however to spice it up, I'll add some new things to add, I'll add platonic/romantic stuff as well! Not sure what else but if you have any suggestions of writing ideas (i do have writing requests closed, more so ideas of plots and stuff), let me know! Anyways see you all later!

「15/12」

If you see any updates from some reader stuff it's because I am fixing some misspelled words and whatnot!

「2/11」

Okay I will start writing since I noticed that the game got an English translation and such! I also apologize for not updating much, I was trying to think of how to write some stories without it being repetitive and such!

But hope yall understand and such, writing isn't exactly my forte (is that how you spell that?). It's mostly a hobby I do whenever I am not exactly drawing and whatnot djsjdbe

「4/1」

I'm almost done finishing requests! Aaa so sorry for the delays, I had this sudden motivation to write all of them (as much as I can, so i apologize if I forgot and such!)

「4/11」
(please read this it's important)

Normally I wouldn't update here often, but I want to preference what I have to say: I get that the choice some people won't make, however the reason the Y/n makes certain choices is because it's just fiction, I don't want to read how anyone wouldn't do this and that and how not gullible they aren't. I honestly get it, but I want to make the Y/n have at least have more personality (though I tend to suck at that too lmao) and some people in the world can be gullible and a bit naive (believe it or not).

Also I don't mean to sound rude, I just seen too many of these and had to talk about it, hope these words on the screen didn't sound mean

「12/19」

Feel free to requests! I know I need to complete some of them so dw

「01/5」

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates I have currently picked up a job, so I will be unfortunately a lot more busy than normal

I do apologize requests will be slow to produce.