Yandere!Azul A. x Reader [pt.1]

["Making a deal with a sea witch was the worst thing you have ever done, but it has been sealed by a contract~"]

Jack tries to suggest not to sign, while Grim begs for his minions' help to save him and ADeuce's stupi—… I mean, their infinite brilliance!

"Well? Y'know I don't exactly have all day.." The dorm leader of Octavinelle states as he huffs. "..." Y/n sighs. "Fine."

Perfect!

"You have three days." Said Azul as he grinned at the prefect with eyes that were as deep as the sea, the twins snickered at how bold she was, but how stupid she was as well.

Jack looked pissed with Y/n in doing this, but if it was the only way to do this, then he will help as well. Grim looked really happy about this, "thank youuu!" He said to Y/n.

Signing something that had every way to fuck over any individual, the prefect was nervous as she picked up the pen and wrote down her name. "It's a deal!"

Once it is completed, the merman holds out a potion.

"I should also give you this." Azul said as he gave the potion, to breathe underwater. He couldn't help but grin ever so wildly, he feels his heart pounding ever so fast, but also because Y/n fell into his grubby hands, signing that contract had an unspoken rule in it, that he didn't talk about, that's why Jade and Floyd were snickering the entire time.

"It'll help you breathe underwater of course, don't give such a shock look, I am giving you an advantage of course, it wouldn't have been exactly fair y'know." Azul said as he smirked a little as he said that.

"I guess not.."

"Swell, now, carry on. Oh, by the way, Ramshackle is off limits, y'know why, don't say whys and the sort." Azul smirked once more as they left, "Oh, Floyd and Jade, you should follow that thing and prefect and tell them about the renovation of that old place and tell them they won't be able to rest in said place till then."

"Got it" Jade and Floyd at unison as they follow after Y/n and Grim "Why did they have to follow us?" Asked a very annoyed Grim at the prefect.

Jade and Floyd smiled, "Because since you don't have anything remarkable and just a mere human, we have to keep an eye on the Ramshackle dorm, so.."

"Better grab your things cause we are gonna take everything to the trash!"

"Gotta grab my things!" Y/n then sprints up to grab her clothes and stuffs it in her bag whenever she is done. She then walks down the stairs as she sprints out cause she didn't wanna look both of them in the eyes. Grim glares at them.

Jade simply chuckles as Floyd grinned.

"Koebi-chan totally ignored us~ that makes me annoyed~!" Floyd furrows his eyes, but laughs, "Why is Azul so fascinated with her anyways~? I mean she's squeezable, but she doesn't have anything special~!"

Jade nods his head, "well, we will just figure it out, Y/n didn't read that contract fully, did she?"

"Noo~ she seemed so dead set on helping her friends~! Hahaha~!" Floyd laughs as he puts his hands in his pockets.

——————————————

The very next day ADeuce, Grimm, Jack and Y/n have met up in the mirror room, one by one they drink the portions.

"Nothing exactly is happening-" Deuce said, but then had a hard time breathing, one by one they felt that and immediately went into the mirror.

As they entered, they looked around.

"Whoa!" Ace said, looking at how they are breathing underwater. Deuce grinned as he seemed to have fun with this.

"We should look for that museum, we can't slack off." Said Jack as all nodded their heads and headed off to where it was.

"There it is! Is.. Are those merfolk?!..." Ace looked and saw the guards at the front of the museum. Looming shadows appeared above them. "What was that?..." Y/n asked as she noticed.

"Haha~ Koebi-chan~! I am so glad to see you~!"
"You gotta be kidding me!?" Ace glared. Deuce was ready to throw hands as he looked around. Jack looked around and Grimm looked rather annoyed.

The eel twins appeared in their merforms, Jade smiles.

"Welcome to our home." Jade says.

"Are you trying to stop us?! This isn't fair at all?!" Ace says, glaring at the two twins with disgust.

"Now, now, don't give us that look, we can't exactly make this easy can we?"

"Hahaha~ it would be boring if that happened~! Oh! Oh! Let's play a game~!"

"Deuce, let's take them down!" Ace grinned widely, Deuce also does so as well, "Don't have to ask me, Ace!"

Jack looked mad, "Letting people cheat, now this? I can't allow this, alright, let's beat them!"

Grimm grinned, "Don't leave the great Grimm-sama out of this?!"

"Hahaha~! You guys are a bunch of idiots! But I like it~ let's play then!" Floyd grinned widely, slightly sticking out his tongue.

Y/n wished to help, but she cheers them on in the end. However the fight didn't exactly last long…

[Part 2 will come out soon, hopefully this wasn't all over the place and or out of character, I was trying to base it off the story sort of so not everything isn't exactly the same dialog so sorry about that! 

Fixing this story altogether because I didn't like how I wrote this lol]