Malleus Draconia x Reader

[Angst/fluff]
["Why are you crying, human child?"]

It has been a week since Y/n had not came out of her room, she just didn't feel like doing anything, sure she was happy to be here.. Being here longer made her realize that she may never get back home, what would happen if that happens? Did Mr. Crowley lie? She told Grimm that she didn't feel well and wasn't gonna be able to go to class.

But it has been a week of telling Grimm this and honestly, as much Grimm didn't like this human, he was indeed worried about her.

Grimm went to Mr. Crowley's office to tell him this. He is gonna need help with this obviously!

"Oh, What brings you here?" He sounded relatively shocked, but he had a smile on his face.

"It's about Y/n! She has been sick, but I don't think so, it's been a week since she has been in class and I am... I am worried!"

Grimm looked rather upset by this and which Mr. Crowley responded with.

"Alright, bring her here and I'll see what's up."

"That would be easier to do, but she would be stubborn! So come over instead!"

"Erm.. Fine. I'll do so since I am so gracious!"

"Gracious, then hurry!" Grimm hissed as he then runs since he doesn't have time for this, Crowley does follow not too far behind.

Grimm and Crowley made it and went up to go to Y/n room, "Hello, it's me, your lovely headmaster!"

"... Come in.." sounded rather dull, which made both of them worried. But they come in.

"Tell me, are you okay? Grimm here told me about what is happening, but I need to know why you haven't been in class?" Crowley asked rather softly.

"... It's nothing, you wouldn't get it, Mr. Crowley.." The Perfect mumbling some more as she curled up in a ball. Closing her tired eyes, she must've not been able to sleep at all.

"Then what is it?" Crowley walked over and tilted his head a little bit.

"Mr. Crowley.. Well I ever get back home, you've been saying that you are finding a way, but.. You keep stalling? What is it then?!" Y/n sort of yelled at him, "You keep being forgetful or you seem off guard! Just tell me what it is, I can't keep on thinking this if you just spat out shit lies!?"

Tears spilled down her tired eyes, Grimm looked a tad bit sad. She wanted to go home, no wonder she looked so tired, she must be worried.

"Ah.. Erm.. I.. I am sorry, but.. You will be able to get home, but it.. But it might take awhile, I am sorry, I should've told you sooner, but you were having so much fun that I didn't wanna bother you! Since I am so gracious of you to leave you be!"

"Then you should've told me.. I would've been alright with it if you told me earlier than now.."

"I am so terribly sorry about that, Perfect."