Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.1

AU: an AU where the reader is in Neige's place, sorta, idk how to explain, also SW means Snow white for short, so some things from the Snow white tale will be there, it won't follow all of it though

Yandere!Vil S. x Reader (x Rook)

["Some day my prince will come"]

Slight SPOILERS for chapter 5

☆______________☆

"Mira, Mira, who's the fairest of them all?.." said Vil as he looked his electronic, Mira, as he waits, but always gets the same response;

"Y/n L/n." Vil, gives a small glare, he always wanted to be the most beautiful.. Why? Why? Why was it this, magicless, human woman? Her fair skin? Her hair? Her round, innocent looking eyes? What was it that made her beautiful? She wasn't even that beautiful to begin with!

She never put effort in her appearance, or anything at all! Which makes him not pleased, this can be his final straw. Unless...

A small chuckle comes in as he had sinister thoughts. Perhaps he could be in denial in reality as he chuckles more and more.

☆_____________☆

Rook was called and Vil, gave him orders, at first, Rook didn't want to do that, hurt the perfect? What's gotten into Roi du Poison?

Rook sighs as he follows Y/n into the garden, she must've been looking at the beautiful flowers.. Ah.. He feels hesitant about this. Sure he will absolutely do ANYTHING for his beautiful queen, but... This is going too far. Especially since he felt he had feelings towards Y/n...

He walks over and waves to her like normal, "Hello! Mademoiselle, I hope you are having a swell day! Hehe."

"Oh, I am, thank you, Mr.Rook, you are so kind." Gives a small giggle, she puts her hands in her pockets, "Do you need anything from me?"

"Yes.." Rook takes a deep breath, he smiles sadly however. He walks over to the shorter woman, he cups her cheek and sighs.

"Run."

"What?.."

"Run, I said run far from this place, now!" Rook sounded serious, his eyes hurt. He might cry. Defying the queen, he might regret, but he didn't wanna see Y/n hurt...

Without thinking, Y/n ran, ran as far from there as she could, she didn't look back, why can she? She was scared if she did. Why did Rook-senpai say that?.. She's confused..

Rook watching as she leaved, he had time to go do some hunting...

☆___________☆

Rook walked over to Vil, as he smiles his usual smile, "Roi du Poison, I gotten the girl's heart." He says as he hums, as if he wasn't gonna possibly die.

"Haha.. Good, Rook." Vil said as he smirks widely, look at the heart with a satisfied look on the beautiful man's face. His purple eyes gleamed with excitement.

Vil hums as he looks at the woman's hurt with a sadistic grin, "I am the fairest of them all."

"Yes, yes you are my beautiful queen!" Rook nods his head.