Yan!Azul Ashengrotto x reader

「Requested by: XxSleepy_PotatoxX

---

He thought he had them, he had thought everything that he could to impress them, just.. How come they rejected him?

-

"Ah, if it isn't, Y/n! How have you been?" He asked, as they currently wrote in their notes, glancing up. They responded, God, they're so.. Everything! "I'm doing good, just cramming in some studies and such." A simple shrug coming from The Perfect.

Azul listens as he smirks. "I see, well if you're having any trouble, don't be afraid of even asking. Okay?" He hums. Y/n nodded their head as they glanced back at their book. Writing. He wished he was that pa-. Anyways-! He blushes, he feels all mushy and gushy towards them, not now. Not now Azul, you should wait a bit longer.

The waiting game. Yes, of course! He chuckles as he also studies beside them. He is tempted to try and smell their hair or cut a small piece, but that would be noticed so he better just not.

After an hour or so, Y/n stretches as Azul yawns a little as he feels tired from studying. "Should we stop studying?" Asked the person next to Azul. "A.. Ah.. Hrm.. Yes, we shall do such. Wanna go get food-."

"As much as I want to eat with you, I promised Ace and Deuce to rat with them, but how about next time!" They smile as they grab their stuff and hum. "Ah.. Of course!" He chuckles as he in his mind, he despises those two. How lucky they were to have someone like them as a friend.. Biting the inside of his cheek. Not to make a grimace or a frustrated glare, he nodded.

Y/n smiles more. Waving a bye as they walked out, Azul watching them leave, he sighs. "You'll be mine.." He mumbles softly to no one but himself.

-

It's been very well over a month or two, chatting, getting closer, and closer, the waiting game was doing so well, oh so well! He just has to confess, without even USING a contract, unless he had to, but he'd rather not get scolded by the headmaster about such trivial things, he's a different person now! No need for such things, he just hoped no one noticed his slight changes. He just. He hopes so.

Of course Jade and Floyd would know something was amiss to their dorm leader and friend, (friends in a loose term of course.) however they would do anything for their friend anyway because it's amusing to just them, the lengths their friend would go for a sickening obsession...

Azul made a schedule for Y/n to come into his VIP area, his office, to confess. With no one to hear. No one to see. No one to even think or do anything. It was his moment. As they come in, his eyes soften as they become slightly distorted in a way. His brain felt like it flicked off almost. Whenever he's near them, he just feels incredibly vulnerable, like his old self, weak and pathetic is what he feels like. Walking in, the Perfect smiles at him.

"Come sit." Azul says as he sits on the other couch. Having drinks ready, Y/n sits down across from Azul. "Was it something you wanted to tell me?" They asked, clearing his throat he stared at them, heart pounding. "I need to say this.. I love you, I've always loved you, I promise to make sure you're cared for until you return home..!" He says, not trying to sound desperate. Y/n blinks. They sighs. "I... Appreciate that, but, I just like you as a friend, I'm sorry, Azul."

Azul's eyes almost looked past through Y/n, what? But?.. But he can't accept this, he cannot, this isn't acceptable. He just.. He just.

-

Kicking and thrashing, as Floyd and Jade tied them up and carried them to the mirror room. Azul following, he couldn't accept this, he just.. Couldn't. Before they passed out, they heard voices, then closed them shut, a chapter to end with on.. Perhaps.

-

Waking up, Y/n awoke to feeling floaty.. Eyes widened as they began to panic. Azul smiled wide. "Ah.. You're awake.. I'm glad, I was starting to worry~! Also don't move much, you don't know how to swim well. But don't worry, I'll help you, because you love me.. Right?"