Yandere!Azul A. x Reader [pt.2]

["You can't run forever, my angelfish~♡]

-------

It was not going so well for Y/n's friends as they got their asses beaten, it wasn't pretty at all. Floyd was laughing at how they looked to be in pain or in frustration.

"You guys are soo stupid~! You forgot that you can't touch us~! Hahaha!" Free spirited as always in his way of talking, "oh! Let us chase~ if we win—!"

"Floyd—." Jade says in a stern way as he stops his brother finishing the sentence he was about to randomly spit out. Jack however found this rather odd. "Oi! We should retreat!" He says, he runs out, the 4 follow after Jack

The tweels watched with amused eyes, but Jade looked over at Floyd with a sigh, "That was a close one… Floyd." He says with a grunt.

"I didn't even say anything~!" Floyd said with furrowed eyebrows and a pout. Cute. But that doesn't exactly fool Jade entirely, he will just have to ignore the 'say anything' part though.

Jade was pondering as he thought of his Dormleaders plan to be… Odd. So odd, of course he didn't question any of it, but it was just because he just found the way the octopus was conducting himself and doing these things.

On one hand, he felt bad for Y/n. She's so unaware of what she didn't see on the fine print of the contract, how idiotic was she? Did he even feel bad for her? He has not the slightest clue.

On more important issues..

The worrying part is not about the contract, but rather the friends the prefect has and the fact she has been at Savanaclaw, he'll have to talk about it with Azul whenever they get back.

"Nee, Jade! Let's go, I don't wanna be here any longer!"

"Okay, okay.. We are going."

"Yay!"

——————————————

"That was bull crap!" Yelled Ace as they were all in the halls of the school. Jack was constantly looking about,

"Oi, Jack, what are you looking around for?"

"Danger."

"Erm, what?" Deuce ponders as he stares at Grim, Ace and then at prefect with a concerned look.

Ace furrows his eyebrows, "Can you not be vague for once?!" Says an annoyed Ace as Jack, who huffs in annoyance himself. Deuce and Y/n just sigh. "Azul has been acting weird."

Jack says and that's all he says, Ace so done, while Deuce tries to understand and prefect blinks as she looked exhausted.

The male lone wolf clears his throat as he tries to negate the conversation to somewhere else, but the female speaks. "I just kinda wished you guys didn't have to rely on a contract on that test though, cause I am in the situation because of you." The prefect said with a small sigh, but smiles, "but I'll figure out how to get you all out of this. I promise!"

Nodding their heads, they go and come up with a plan to think of.

——————————————

Jade and Floyd walked back into Monstro Lounge and into their friends office.

"Ah, you two, welcome back." Azul seemed to be in a good mood as he was casually counting contracts with a happy expression on his face. "I am guessing The prefect hasn't exactly gotten that painting yet?"

"No, not at all." Jade said as he went and walked over to Azul, while Floyd sat on the couch lazily, it looked like he was gonna nap for a bit.

"Good, good, the clock is ticking for little old prefect after all! Ufufu..."

"I don't wanna ruin your parade, but we might have to worry about someone, rather troublesome..."

"Who?"

"Leona."

"Of course, he is a troublesome opponent, I completely agree.. But I'm sure he feels the same." Azul raised his hands and slightly shrugs, "He wouldn't even consider antagonizing me because he enjoys it"

Jade gives a small understanding nod, "I believe the expression goes something like...  Don't kick the hornet's nest. As you wish.."

"Tch, He seems like he'd be good to squeeze..." Floyd looked a little irritated, but he couldn't do much. Azul will have Y/n in his hands, he will get his hands dirty if he has to. Do anything.

His eyes glazed over for a moment of time as he let the ink of his pen fall. He chuckles softly, as Floyd and Jade looked rather…

Troubled.