Riddle Rosehearts x Disabled!reader

Request by - theanimeraccoon1

Sorry in advance if this is suppose to gender neutral for the reader. Also some of these shots might be short, sorry in advance!

------------

Y/n always had trouble catching up with Ace and Deuce who walks walked far faster than she could with her wheels, but it's not that she's mad.

The problem was going up and down stairs. Deuce is at least nice enough to help her out. She wished there was stuff easily accessible. She has looked around on her days off of school to see if there was easier ways to get to classes without being late. She sighs when she can barely find anything.

At least the teachers are a bit lenient and let her be somewhat late to class. The teachers must have suggested stuff for Y/n to have a easier time getting to class.

Crowley, being a "charitable" man, he probably is working on something. Maybe.

She had no idea. She decides to go and visit Heartslabyul, she is always invited to go to these events the dorm always have, the happy unbirthdays, the croquet.

Not any other special day. Though, she did go and visit Trey for one of those small baking lessons he does sometimes. But before she does that, she decides to visit Riddle.

Rolling towards his room, then knocks lightly. "Come in." He says, she then opens the door and smiles softly. "Hello, Riddle." She says.

Riddle glances over at Her and blinks. "Surprise to see you here." He says. "What brings you here? Do you need help with homework?"

"Oh, no, no, I want to talk with you before I go to Trey's little baking lessons!"

"Ah, I see.. Well, what would you like to discuss then?" He smiles."Well..Can we hug? For a couple of minutes?" She asks.

"Ah—.. Er." Riddle looks away. "Aha.." He nervously looks away, then has his arms extended. "Uhm." He mumbles some more. Fumbling as he feels flustered.

"Are you getting nervous?" She teases as she hugs him as Riddle mumbles and felt stiff like a statue. Getting hugs and such was a rare thing he received, not that he didn't get hugs, but he just has a problem getting used to them.

Y/n did not go to that lesson and just stayed and hugged for awhile. Riddle obviously needed to continue homework he had, but due to an individual in his room, he cannot.

He'll just do it tomorrow.