Leona x cat lover!Reader

["I love big cats! You are so adorable, Leona!"]

Leona, didn't expect hugs nor wants any, but perfect here, likes big cats, lions are her favorite.. What a coincidence! He definitely hates it here, he was just napping in the garden area when this girl came in and squealed seeing him...

He doesn't understand why... He's not the most friendliness person in the world.

"Let go.. Right now, can't you see I was napping?... Grr.."

"Aahh~! Your growl is so cute! Please do that again!" Y/n says as she smiles widely.

Leona blinks and glares at her. Is she joking? He could kill if he could, but would he? He's too lazy... So nah. Maybe if he ignored her? Maybe she'll leave him be?

"Your hair is so pretty! So, so pretty!!!"

"...." This is so much worse than having to keep an eye on his nephew.. SO. Much worse. This is giving him a headache.

"Leave me alone. Now."

"Awe, but you will miss class!"

".... Class?..."

"Yeah! Rug-Rug-chan wanted me to grab you! He was gonna run late for class!"

"Tch... No wonder he didn't wake me up... Hey, herbivore.." Leona smirked, "You owe me."

"Oh? Owe you want?"

"Well... I'll explain once I am done with classes" Leona yawns as he stands up, looking down at this cat lover.

Y/n blinks and smiles widely, "Okay! I need to head off too!"

"Heh.. Well, meet me at Savanaclaw then. Ruggie will be getting you." Leona says, his tail sways a little as he walks out.

Giddy, Y/n ran to class.

☆_____________________☆

Y/n vibing in her lil old Ramshackle with Grimm on her lap, she was currently petting him on the couch, which the... Thing didn't exactly complain, he was getting good scratches!

Until a knock came in and disrupt the great Grimm-sama! Y/n goes to the door, "Rug-Rug-chan! Hello!"

"Hello~ Shishishi~! I come here to pick you, however, Grimm can't come."

"I see.." Y/n giggles as she then heads off with Ruggie.

•___________•

"Were here!!" Ruggie says as he opens the door of Leona's room, once here before and here again.

Leona groans but made a come forward motion with his finger, Ruggie left and Y/n made her way!

"Herbivore, so.. You wanna know what I want yes..?" He says as looks at her way, laying on his comfy looking bed.

"Yes! Yes!"

"An eager little feline, hehe... Hahaha... I see, well, it's about your fascination with... Big cats.." Leona says as he stares at perfect, as if she was prey.

"Why big cats when you know we can kill you.."

"It's because, big cats looks so cute! That's simple as that."

"Cute?... Scary doesn't equal cute, y'know?..."

Y/n walks closer to Leona and smiles warmly, giggling mess, "Why are you so worried about all of this? Are you the one scared of me?"

"Eh?.. No.. I am not scared of some, magicless, herbivore, such as yourself. Though, you being fearless, is.. Quite daring." Sitting as he walks over to Y/n and put his arm around her shoulder. His tail wraps around her a little as he smirks.

"You better be prepared about being close to me then.." Leona yawns as he hugs Y/n, falls on the bed and sleeps as Y/n squeaks but laughs softly.