Riddle Roshearts x Tall!Tomboy!Reader

Request by - minidekudeluxe99

I will warn it might be all over the place like most of my one shots lmao

-----

Riddle had invited Y/n to a tea party, a tea party. Oh shoot. Is all she thought as she looked in her room, did she have anything that was nice?

Despite being less strict, of course he wanted something specific for the dress she had to have. Seriously. Did she even have something like that? Hopefully Riddle will give her a pass. Least likely, a light scolding probably. She'll just come back to her wardrobe and just go and see how Ace and Deuce are doing.

"Oi, Grim, let's get going." Perfect says as she puts on her sneakers as she waits. Before she could do much, she heard knocking. Perking up as she goes and opens it.

"Oh, Ace, Deuce, whats up guys?" She grins. "What brings you here?"

"Was wondering if you're done yet? But guess you haven't."

"Shit-." She messes with her already messy hair as she rushes back up and to get ready, she forgot it was today, she thought she had til tomorrow! Gah.

This might take an whole hour getting dressed and makeup! As she does that Ace and Deuce glanced at each as they wait, of course Grim was there.

They chat while waiting, what felt like hours. Though it could've been an hour. She slightly rushed the makeup as she finally got done.

"Sorry-. We should get going..!" She says as she speed walks. Ace and Deuce took a double take, then quickly follow after her after they hear her yell for them to catch up.

----

Y/n felt her feet ache walking to Heartslabyul and into place for the tea party. This was a different theme this time around. Ace and Deuce had been flabbergasted by their friend's transformation, what happened to their tomboy friend?!

Okay maybe they're overthinking things. It's a tea party and they figured because it's kinda formal?

Anyways-. Riddle walks over to greet Y/n. "Hello, I'm so glad you arrived, Y/n." He smiles. "Let me guide you to your seat." He says.

Y/n smiles. "Haha, how kind of you. Alright, lead the way, Riddle." She says.

Okay what the fuck happened to their friend-. Is what they the two thought as they stared. Grim however looked like he wanted to eat all of the food that was in the area. Glutton he is.

-----

The tea party didn't start too terrible. However whenever they were supposed to have their 3rd tea, Cater bringing out more tea cups, he dropped them and they all shattered.

Riddle blinked. Of course he didn't react like the way he would've back then, but he was a tad peeved off.

"Ahem." Riddle said as if clearing his throat. But the tense atmosphere was harsh. Even a knife couldn't penetrate the cloudless tension.

"Ah-.. Ahaha, Riddle I apologize!" Cater says as he sweats nervously.

"It's okay." Is all he said before going back to sit down. Y/n just simply sip tea, preferring to not say anything, before whispering at Riddle. Asking him something.

Ace and Deuce look and try to see what they were saying. Riddle only glared at them as he whispers back at Y/n.

Perfect, getting up, went over to help Cater and Trey with cleaning up the broken glass of tea cups. They looked really elegant.

--------

Riddle decided to have the tea party come to abrupt end as he didn't want people to hurt themselves on the sharp tea cups that fell, that could still be in the grass that they couldn't get, also because he didn't seem like to be in the best of moods.

Y/n decided to stay a little longer, despite the party being over. "Oi, Y/n." She perked up. "Ya acting strange."

"What do you mean I'm acting strange?!"

"Well. You acting formal and such."

Oh. Y/n looked annoyed. "Isn't normal to act formal for something for an occasion?"

Ace squints a little. Deuce sighs a little and Grim groans. "Here they go again.."

Y/n and Ace bicker like siblings, and probably will do that forever if it wasn't Riddle that came to the ruckus.

"Ace! Y/n!" He glares at the two. Of course Ace tried to talk but Y/n just shush him.

"Ugh.." The dorm leader pinched his nose a little. "I need some quiet, so would you please don't yell? Thanks." He says as he walks off.

Y/n felt bad, follows after Riddle and Ace just shook his head. "..."

-----

"Riddle?" Y/n catches up with him. "Yes?" He doesn't look at her way though.

"I want to apologize about that." She says as she rubs her forearm a little. "I didn't mean to yell and such, Ace is well, Ace." Riddle couldn't help but snort a little. "Yes, he quite is." He's probably gonna give him a talking later.

"I forgot to say that the dress-."

"I'm aware, apologies." She says. "I was in a rush."

"I see." Riddle says as they walked around. Of course they didn't realize the three followed them. They were curious. Well, Trey and Cater were also curious and also tagged along. Cater wanted to take photos but Trey said they shouldn't do that.

------------

A/N: Yes another cliffhanger I lowkey don't know how to end some of these one shots so I do apologize about that lmao