Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.3

["I am sorry, but I can't let you hurt anyone, not anymore."]

Also sorry if Vil, Rook or Epel are OOC i should've said this in the beginning of the first part lol

Also some touchy subjects so please read with caution

♡{__________________}♡
[1st POV: Vil]

"Queen.. You look–"

"Look what Epel? As you can clearly see, I am not in the mood." He says as he menacingly glared at the young boy, who just gulped and shut his mouth.

"How can he do that to me! How can YOU have done that to me?! Why didn't you stop those two?..." Vil says as his smile was crooked.

Vil eyes widened as he came to a realization. He sighs, but chuckles, his lips curled more twisted.

"Well, it doesn't matter, now.. I want you to do for this for me." Vil gave hush commands, as Epel was forced to do an unthinkable.

Why can't Epel catch a break?

♡{__________________}♡
[3rd POV]

Quiet it was, but Y/n didn't mind it! She can wait for Rook to come back from hunting. She isn't the type to like see an animal hurt, but if it is for the nature to eat said animals, then she can't complain. She can, but she would rather not fuss over it.

Her body did feel slightly sore from last night, but the good kinda sore. She stretch as she walked around Rook's cabin., she gets to see a little more of it. It was very cozy, she notes. The smell of oak, the smell of herbs as she looked around more.

It is such a lovely smell.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick. Of a clock ticked away...

A knock came to the door, Y/n perked up, confused, wasn't this place a secret place?.. Maybe someone else knew? Rook probably forgot to mention, but there was a pit in her stomach that said otherwise.

Hesitant, but she manages to go to the door. Opening it to look who was at the door. A person with a cloak, making it hard who it is for sure, they hold an apple up to her.

"... H-Hello..?" Y/n's stared at the male.

"Hello, would you like some of my freshly... Picked apples? No need money to pay me.." The smaller male says as he has his basket of apples. Reds, greens, and yellows.

They looked slightly familiar to this curious woman, but she thinks it's just a coincidence, right?..

"You sure?.. Uhm.." Y/n says, unsure.

"Yes, if you don't mind.." the male says, Y/n, looked down at this apple, and lightly takes it. Red apple looks shiny compared to the other ones. It was so beautiful to look at.. Yet tempting to take a bite out of.