Cater Diamond x clingy!Reader

「Both individuals are quite affectionate,, but the other feels the other feels annoyed. TDLR: Reader is touch starved and is clingy.」

---

"You can't leave me aloneeeeeeee!" Y/n says as she clung onto the carrot haired male as he chuckles a little. "Awee~! My pie, I promise to come see you after classes, you are just gonna make me miss my class.." He sweats nervously as he tries to pull her away from him, of course he loves his girlfriend, but he can't always be there for her.

"ADeuce! Please help me take Y/n off me, that would be totally appreciated!" He says. Ace and Deuce snicker a little, but felt that it wasn't the wake up and choose violence against their 3rd year classmate. Prying her off was a challenge but they managed in the end. Oh and Grim watched the whole thing.

Y/n sniffle as she was dragged away to class. Cater could only semi watched as he smiles a little and nervously walks off, he's gonna definitely get attacked by cuddles after classes.

--

After classes, he went to see where Y/n went to, but was surprised to not get any hugs or anything from their usual spot, he went on his favorite app, well app he's always on, taking pictures on Magicam, following other popular users. He decided to take a selfie of himself. But it felt empty without his girlfriend next to him to take these photos with.

He decided to go and text her, but after texting her, he was put on read! He was really confused. He sighs a little. Maybe she's upset with him. Mannn...

"Oh, hey Cater. You look disgruntled." Trey says, Cater jumped as he didn't notice Trey and Riddle walking up on him. "Oh? Me? It's nothing!" He waves his free hand playfully. "Hrm.. But that didn't seem so nothing." Riddle says, Cater can only sweat even more. "Ahaha, Riddle, I assure its nothing!"

"Hrm.. Normally, isn't Y/n with you? Did you two argue?"

"Wh-Wha?! NO!? Of course not! She must be mad at me since we had to go to classes! She will probably come by any second and hug me! Like she always does!" Saying that, they waited, but she never came at all.

Trey smiles nervously. "I can get her, if you want me to?" He suggests as Riddle sighs. "I need to go and study anyways, I'll be off, see you two later." He says as he walks off, slightly smiling a little.

Cater could only sighs. "I would hate to do that to you, trust me, she would be mad at me more if I sent someone in my place." He chuckles softly. "She can even tell from my duplicates! She's kinda scary." Saying in a half joking way.

Trey smiles, nodding. "I see, well, I must take my leave, please take it easy, if you need help, please don't be afraid." He says as he waves a bye and walks off.

Cater waves, before slightly frowning a little. Kicking a pebble. He was a bit nervous if he messed up. So he walks to Ramshackle to see of she's alright.

---

Y/n just curled up on the couch, sighing a little. She sometimes hates being clingy, maybe Cater would be better off with someone that wasn't as clingy as her. She suggested Grim should hang out with Ace and Deuce, stating she needed some quiet time for herself.

So she's all by herself, well, the ghost, but they mostly don't show up. "..." She looked at her phone, decided to watch some cat videos since that always cheers her up. Before she could do that, she hears a knock, that almost made her squeak, sitting up, she shuffles over to see who it was. Peaking her head as she opens the door.

Her eyes widened. "Hello, dear!" He says as he smiles a little. "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to sound annoyed, was trying to not be late, or I'll have been scolded by teachers..." He mumbles softly. "Hope you understand.." Mumbling even more.

The relief she had was insane as she clings onto her boyfriend immediately. "I'm sorry!" Cater blinks. "Hey, no need to apologize.." He chuckles softly as he strokes her hair softly. "But I should.." She mumbles softly. "It's because I'm clingy.. I'm really sorry." Cater sighs a little.

"There's nothing wrong with that, I always love your cuddles, y'know?" He mutters a little for only for her to hear, Y/n smiles a little. "Mmhm.. I know.." She hums a little. "Okay, let's see... We can go get some of your favorite sweets!" He suggests. Of course he's not gonna eat them, but he doesn't mind getting some for his girlfriend.

Seeing her slightly sad makes him sad in turn, so trying to cheer her up was his main objective. So they did just that and cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day.