Yan!Jamil Viper x Chubby!Reader

「I am not sure who requested this I apologize in advance, also not fully sure what the full prompt was so i apologize」

(As I apologize in advance for OOC stuff, then again ig yandere stuff can be very OOC, ANYWAYS lmao)

-

Jamil always had his eyes on the perfect, of course he would always make sure to not stand out from his peers to not be outstanding in his work so he wouldn't disappoint the Al-Asim family, but why... Why was she so stand out-like? It almost irritated him as he couldn't help but glance her way like a sore thumb, she wasn't hard to see, appearing to be on the more chubby side, of course this caused her to get picked on.

He tried to ignore it, at first, trying his absolute hardest to not stand out, but began to glare glancing at the people that was picking on her, or course she was with Grim, and those two friends of hers, but they couldn't always be with her 24/7 like Jamil does with Kalim, he partly envies her, but feels concerned? It was conflicting emotions he is trying to process himself.

On one of those days, he watches like he always does, of course she was being picked on once more, normally they would call her names, she seemingly tries to ignore them, but I guess one of the tormentors got bored and tripped her. Jamil for once did something standing out was to see her getting tripped.

It was like in a flash, Jamil just knocked out all of them, of course the grey eyed male never really had to do this in NRC, but guess this was the exception...

Jamil never really said a word, he could always use his eyes as a way to tell them to back off and never come bothering her again. That's what they did, tails behind their legs, they scurried like the true cowards they were.

Jamil tempted to walk away, but his heart told him to go at least see if she was okay. So with a huff he took quick strides over.

"Uhm... are you alright?" He asks. Silent before she responded. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay!" She says as she stands up. "I was stunned!" "Stunned..?"

Nodding her head, she smiles softly. "Thank you for helping me out though.." She mumbles softly. Being thanked, Jamil's heart beating quicken a little as he tries to ignore the feelings. But it's gonna be eventually harder and harder to ignore.

"Oh, I should uh.. Go! Sorry for keeping the conversation short..!" She says as she clasps her hands together, "cute." Was all Jamil thought as she glances away and then walks off, waving a bye. Jamil was about to say something, but didn't have the time. Sighing, his cheeks flushed a little as he thought about that small interaction he had.

It was so weird, but he wants to know more about her. ♥︎