"Apex Predator of all"

Leona x Reader

(I had an idea whenever listening to Apex Predator from The Mean Girls Musical lol)

"Are you INSANE?!" Yelled a rather concerned Grimm, "You are really helpless, y/n"

"Shut up, tanuki!" Yelled a rather annoyed human, Grimm looked so annoyed, but whined, "Why are we going back to the lion's den?"

Good question. . .

"I need to talk with Leona-Senpai."

"WHY THAT BRUTE?!"

Y/n not dealing with her roommate/familiar, so she just grabbed the scruff of his collar, "Give me one reason I should have you high tail back at the dorm."

"Geez.. Deuce and Ace wouldn't do this to me, you are evil! Stop calling me a tanuki!!" The tuna loving Grimm said, with a glare

Puffing her cheeks, she huffs as she glares at Grimm before walking into the mirror to Savanaclaw.

Leaving Grimm behind, "Eh?! Why did that idiot leave without me?! Wait for me!" He then follows, but before he could, Ace came over. What did Ace want?

Meanwhile at Savanaclaw. . .

Y/N was most definitely stared at by the other predators. She takes a deep breath, she will not be scared, she isn't a scaredy cat! Okay, maybe a little bit, she did need Grimm and the others for help after all..! She is a human, she doesn't have magic—

"Oi, what are you doing here?"

Ah, Jack, she turned around, she gave a small, but nervous smile, "Oh! Uh, I wanted to chat with Leona-Sen-"

"It's best not to, he's napping." Jack crossed his arms as he said that, "He most certainly wouldn't want you here."

"I am aware, but I need to talk with him-"

"I said not now. Come back later-"

"Shishishi~! Well, if it isn't Y/n!" The hyena says, as he walked over to the wolf and human 

"Ah, hello Ruggie!" The girl gave a small smile. She gives a small hum as she greets the sneaky male

"What brings ya here to our den? Are we gonna grab food? I would like that, anything as long it isn't spoiled!"

Ruggie puts his hands behind his head, as he walks over, he notices the young lady come in, why did she come here of all places, he finds it funny.

"Not today, but, I wanted to talk with Leona-Senpai."

"Ahh... I am afraid I can't let you talk with him. He is taking a nap, however, he said something about important shit earlier, and didn't know what it was." Ruggie shrugged as he stared at the taller lass.

"I see. . ." Y/n gave a small and defeated sigh, but being stubborn, she does her last idea, which is stupid, and began running

"Oi?! Come back!" Yelled Jack and was about to go after the frankly stubborn woman, but Ruggie stopped him, "Let her just go~ it must be important!"

As she walks to where Leona was at, she goes and knocks on the door, better than waltzing in, it was his room and he might end up literally murdering her.

A groan or two could be heard, but other than that nothing much. She continued to knocking the door, until she heard thumping and the door opened wide, almost hitting the poor girl—

"What?! Ah.. It's you, herbivore." Leona looked down at the perfect with a glare, his bright green eyes piercing through her own eyes, looking for a way to get her away from him.

"Ah, I wanted to talk to you.." She gives a weak smile as she tries to explain.

"I thought Ruggie would not let anyone near here... Okay, what do you want, herbivore. Tell me. I need my nap.. Grr.." The lion dragged the perfect into his room and went and lay on his messy bed.

Y/n has been in here, thanks to that fiasco with Azul and dealing with her dorm. She really liked taking risks now that she thinks about it. She stares at Leona, he's really pretty, but his personality isn't exactly... The irony.

"Just hurry up.."

"Ah.. I.. Thank you. Thank you for letting me stay in here for a bit.... For 3 days.."

"Tch, whatever, Why you gotta thank me? It's annoying." Closing his eyes as he groans and lays looking away from the perfect, "Why do you gotta be a dick—" Oops.

"You annoy me, I could most definitely ask Ruggie to drag you out of here, but you are lucky, I'll let this slide.. I am too tired of this right now. So c'mere." Leona said in barely audible even.

Sighing, the perfect goes over, her hand being grabbed, the second prince dragged her into his embrace. "Let's just say, this is punishment for saying that.", Then went to sleep.

Poor, Y/n, she looked rather flustered, but eventually passed out as well. It felt nice somehow... Maybe there was a reason why she was called the beast tamer...

(I realized I was sleep deprived whenever writing this, so sorry if it's all messy lol)