Azul Ashengrotto x Reader [PT.1]

「Yes I sketched that with my oc lmao not related to the one shot tho」

「Rivals to lovers」

-

Pinching the bridge of her nose as she glared at her three friends, she cannot believe this. She can't, for the life of her feel annoyed, betrayed even!

"Care to explain?" Not getting a response she growled a little. Before Deuce decided to speak up, explaining. She listens, increasingly annoyed.

Then feeling quite, y'know, hot-headed practically yells at them, by passing students stopping to see what was going on, a two pair of twins listens watched behind the walls, glancing at each other with mischievous smirks.

After what seemed like hours, the three were able to not get their ears chewed off by their friend as she huffed off. "Geez... I think I might go deaf." Ace says as Deuce sighs, clearly disappointed with himself. Grim just looked annoyed himself and huffed. "Now what..? She is definitely gonna not help us."

"Hey, don't say that, Y/n will eventually help, I think she just.. Y'know, she did have a point about her helping us for test." Deuce says as Ace furrowed his eyebrows. "Yea, yea." Rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms. "At this rate I might not be able to get my, sweet, sweet tuna! Argh..!" Grim states as cat-like monster grumbled.

Then laughing was heard, they can recognize it. "Ahaha~! Koebi-chan certainly gave ya a scolding." The unpredictable twin says as he walks out of view, as his twin follows right behind. "Yes, even I felt a slight shiver down my spine from that, Y/n must've been seem really hurt." Jade says as the three brain cell group furrowed their eyebrows.

"I cannot believe you even asked Azul for help assisting with your homework~!" Floyd laughs more, but then frowns. "Koebi-chan looked really sad, maybe I can squeeze ya three to death?" Before he moved, Jade stopped his brother. "No need to do that."

Ace and Deuce huffed, Floyd had a point, but it was because Y/n would've scolded them from hell to back about their studying habits and decided to, despite despising Azul, to ask for his help in exchange to work at Monstro for a week and that's it, no contract this time!

But they didn't exactly expect their friend to become annoyed by just Azul alone. They pondered why though.

"I should probably explain something." Jade says. "Apparently something between Azul and Y/n is occurring, we are not sure what, but they are rather passionate about what might be the problem to that little outburst."

Jade smiles more, that 'friendly' smile of his. "I was gonna see what it was, but Y/n is a clever person.." He sweats a little when he says that. "Even after that whole ordeal.. I guess everything cannot be fixed overnight.."

"Blegh, Koebi-chan barely comes by Monstro when Azul comes out of his office, she immediately walks out before he can even say hello!" Floyd puffs his cheek as he huffs. "It's so unfair.."

"Tch, at least you didn't get your ears assaulted." Ace remarks. "We should go." He adds as he walks off with Deuce and Grim on his tail.

Jade and Floyd watched, Jade gave a slightly defeated look. "How unfortunate. I was gonna ask if Perfect has ever done something similar back in her own world..." He mumbles softly.