Idia Shroud x Shy!Reader [pt.3]

["What are you waiting for? Say it!"]
(A/N: this one is a little short sorry if it feels rushed)

It was a week since Y/n visited Idia in his room, she did visit him whenever classes were over or it were the days off, she would visit him. It has now been a month since she visits him, he's actually happy, really...

She opened up little by little. She is.. Pretty neat, she wasn't mean to him, saying that he should get out more, it seems like she understands him, which he respects that, Idia begins to also open up more and more.

He was more... Sadistic looking at times? The right words was it?

Y/n was more excited to show her passions to Idia, more open about what her likes were and such.

Idia asked her a question one time, "Is there any reason you hang out with those three?... The redhead is pretty annoying and the blue head seems... Very naive.. I do like Grimm.. Only because it looks like a cat"

Y/n blinks, that was hard for her to answer, maybe it was because they been through the almost same thing that she can't exactly actually stop hanging out with them?

Taking a deep breath, she smiles warmly, "Sometimes, it's kinda hard to pull apart, I guess.. It's the kinda bond we have, we've.. All been through things together that strengthen our bonds. It may sound cliche... Probably sounds like a Shounen anime..." she mumbles softly, she felt nervous as she felt it began being silence.

Did she say something wrong...? She isn't sure, she glanced over to Idia, to find him closer than he previously was.

"Will.. Will we have that kinda bond? I mean.. Er.. Forgetwhatisaiditsnotlikei-"

"Slow down..." Y/n giggles softly, "You seem so embarrassed, you are blushing even!" She giggles some more.

"C-Cause.. I.. I mean it in a romantic gesture..." Idia looked at her e/c eyes with a visible blush.

"O-Oh..!" Finding herself a blushing mess, she blinks, she is trying to understand.

"Erm.. Maybe I should be.. A bit blunt..." Idia moves closer to cup her cheek lightly, his eyebrows looked confused, but determined, "I... I li.. Love you, a whole lot.. I want to spend more time with you.. I.. I know you have to eventually go back to your world.. B.. But, I want to make sure you have a whole lot of fun here... Got it?.." Idia frowns as he knew that falling in love with someone that has to return to their own world... Is not exactly smart, but he couldn't help it. He loves her, he really does.

He has his other hand cup her other cheek, he takes another deep breath. Y/n giggles softly and smiles, "I love you too, Idia-san..!"

Idia eyes widened, but he smiles and he hugs her.

"Let's play some Mario kart."