Yandere!Octavinelle x Reader [pt 1]

["Perfect has to go eventually, doesn't she?"]
["Why yes she does."]
["Why? Koebi-chan hasn't gotten squeezed enough!"]

"Welcome Y/n.What brings you here at Monstro Lounge? Work? A chat? A drink?" Jade asked as he saw the small female come in, however, she looked really elated as she came over and smiled warmly, "I have good news to tell everyone, so please go get Floyd and Azul!"

"Ohoho, what has gotten you in such a good mood?" Jade was indeed curious on what his.. Interest was talking about. Though, he does have a terrible inkling of sorts.

"It wouldn't be a surprised if I just told you!" The Perfect pouts softly as she made a small puffy face at Jade, which in turn made him chuckle, how cute. Ah, she's lucky she's adorable or he would've rolled his eyes at her immature action.

"Alright, alright, I'll go and get them." Jade bows lightly and heads off to get Floyd and Azul, which in turned have the three there! Though they had dragged Y/n into Azul's office so they could just hear her say and just them alone..

"Ne, Koebi-chan! What do you need to talk about~? What good news~ don't keep us all waiting, I would just be annoyed!" Floyd honestly means it, but his Koebi-chan is talking so he is happy as can be, this won't sour his mood, yet...

Azul sits in his office chair and hummed, "well, what are you waiting for, I don't exactly have all day. But tell us."

"Mr. Crowley found a way home for me! So I am gonna be going home soon."

Everything went quiet, Floyd's smile vanished and it was nothing but a sad frown, he was confused.

Jade's eyes widened a bit, but gave a somber look. He can't believe what he just heard! This soon? When they were all having fun?.. Well, his definition of fun, but still..

Azul must been affected the most out of all three of them, but he gave an obvious fake smile as he nodded his head, "I... I see." Pushing up his glasses a little, he stares at the perfect with glassy eyes, he looked like he was about to cry.

"D... Do you guys.. Need a minute, I can walk out—"

"No. Stay please.." Said Azul as he takes a deep breath, "I know this may sound really odd for me to ask... But are you certain you want to go back to your world? When you made friends here?.. Made friends with us?.."

Jade and Floyd nodded their heads. Those three all had the same thought going on in their heads..

Don't let Y/n go, no matter what. . .

It was a universal thing for the three, like a switch turned on, aware what might happen.

"Yes.. I care about you all here obviously, but.. I have been feeling extremely homesick and I just miss my mother, father.. Friends.. Back at my world.. I will obviously cherish you all in my hearts and the photos I have taken.. It doesn't mean I will forget you all!"

Y/n means it when she says it. But the three didn't think that way at all, in fact they just kinda thought in their heads that maybe something is wrong with their house, maybe she didn't have any friends, didn't have family.

Eventually just everything turned to a dark turn whenever Y/n said she would be going home. Floyd would always drag her away from ADeuce and just squeeze her until she would pass out almost. Which just made her days with her friends here less time, he would also get more moody around anyone else but her, sometimes at his twin which wasn't good.

Jade would constantly ask her to help with his terrariums, though he would intentionally mess them up and ask to fix them or tell her that's not what he wanted. His sadistic side enjoyed this moment and would chuckle at amusing it was seeing her look so frustrated, but determined, that he almost felt bad!

Azul would always come over to Y/n and say hello, ask her to meet him at Monstro Lounge, ask her to work a few more extra hours, he wanted her to be his, but of course time was ticking and the three didn't have any plans...

Until they came with one.. Which wasn't good, at all.

(This is probably bad and I am so tired gonna pass out, peace!)