Epel x reader「fluff」

「Oh wow, I have never written an Epel one shot before, oh boy it's been awhile 😭 also I am gonna try using my art I have so I might doodle for these one shots so, yeah! This might be short since I wanna start off with something like that apologize in advance」

「Warning might be extremely OOC I am extremely sorry」

Epel was nervous to appear cute around perfect, he wanted to be manly and do all of the manly stuff for her. He just wished he didn't have such a cute face and was short... It just makes it worse for wear that Vil would always force him to do things that were the opposite, it wasn't fair. (In Epel's eyes of course)

He will say that Y/n is indeed cute, he had a crush on her so of course he would think she was. She was more of a tomboy and enjoyed a lot of course he was having a tough time confessing her the feelings he had towards her.

Should he be upfront? Or should he play oblivious? Or anything else? He was having a tough time.

While thinking, he haven't noticed Perfect walking behind him, giggling a little as she taps his shoulder, making him jump, his face turning cherry apple color. "Whoa, sorry, Epel! Did I scare you?" She holds her laughing as much as she could.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly okay." He says, he felt comfortable showing who he was deep inside a country boy. "Erm.." "?"

"I have to tell ya something, Y/n, like really important." He sounded stern and serious. "Oh? Okay! Tell me Epel! You can tell me anything..!" How was she so oblivious herself? He honestly can't tell, at all. It was probably really effing obvious he liked her.

"Ya don't have to feel this way about me, just wanna get this off my chest, ya hear?..." He stalls. He was about to say how he felt.

"Oh! I'm aware you like me Epel! I like you two! Ehe."

Epel almost fainted, he never told anyone.. Later on, Y/n told him that Vil noticed him crushing hard on her and so instead of Epel telling him, Vil tells her that.

Epel was so mad at him, but also relieved, it was difficult to discuss.