Riddle Rosehearts x Reader

Requested by 2U3ShiRo

["OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"]

• • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • •

Y/n looked with a concerned look at Riddle, looked tense and at Y/n, "I'm gonna make this as a warning for you. Got it?"

Riddle doesn't like rules broken and therefore someone has, but he was however easy on Y/n this time around, which made the other people in the dorm jealous. 

However this didn't exactly occur to Riddle or Y/n for that matter, a poor victim in this, because she was a girl and not a boy, was that it? It was like Riddle was playing favoritism, it isn't that, it was more on the fact he wanted to be on good terms with her, even if it was irritating sometimes to be more gentle on her than anyone else.

"Riddle, we need to talk." Said a concerned Trey as he gave a serious look, "It's about Y/n." Riddle stopped mid sip and looked at Trey.

"What about her? I need to finish my 1:30 PM tea, it says it in the rules." Riddle said with a raised eyebrow. Why was he getting an uneasy feeling?

"Some of the first years were caught destroying Y/n's property, I found that her bed was messed with." Trey said, a small thing? Riddle felt anger boiling up. But had a smirk on his face.

"I see, well, I'll give them their justice." Riddle said as he stood up, "if people don't follow the rules... Then"

"Off with their heads!" The redhead glared as he walked out of his room, he is gonna teach them a lesson! What made them do that? Trey goes after Riddle, making sure he won't overblot again.

Cater walked back in whenever he was finished with painting the white roses ro red roses.

"Hrm?.. Riddle-kun seems very not happy, did something happen to Trey-kun?" Cater says as he follows Trey.

"Y/n, it was about her."

"Ohoho~? I see!" Cater was getting the good gossip, then again, he had a feeling that Riddle might have a crush on her. He plays with a strand of hair.

"I am guessing you were done with painting the roses, Cater?"

"Yep!"

• • • • • • • • • • •

Deuce and Ace were walking with Y/n, she didn't seem too happy about everything.

"Those assholes! That's it, I am gonna kick their asses!" Deuce his closed fists in his open palm and closed on the other.

"Tch, did they really have to almost trip her up like that? Call that a dick move if I ever saw one." Ace didn't look pleased to see his friend getting picked on. Deuce nodded.

Y/n shake her head, "Guys, you don't have to do that for me.. Thank you though."

"Don't thank us, we didn't do jack shit! We are gonna kick their asses!" Ace said

"Yep!"

A little bit, Y/n, Ace and Deuce walked and witnessed a row of students who were first years, had those things around their heads.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

Trey sighs, this is getting out of hand, "Riddle! Snap out of it..."

"This is for Y/n! Trey, she must be hurting yeah?.. So I am helping."

"This... This isn't helping, Riddle, this is damage control."

"Damage control?!" Riddle eyes sharpened, "I am helping, this IS helping!"

"Look, I get it, no one shouldn't pick on anyone, but I don't think you should punish all of the first years.." Trey adds, "Not all of them did this, it was only three. I told the headmaster."

"Then why didn't you tell me?!"

"I was gonna to, but you caught me off, Riddle."

"Oh..."

"And Y/n is here too.." Cater gave a small snicker

"Uh- erm.." this kicked Riddle in the shin. He goes over to Y/n. "I need to apologize to you for seeing this."

"Haha.. Hah.. Riddle-senpai, it's okay!" Riddle felt his cheeks turned red, oh and he let go of all of the first years.

[Sorry if this was all of over the place and sorry if I butchered Riddle or the others along the way.]