Yan!Riddle R. x bullied! Chubby! Reader

「Requested by: DreamyKawaii

-----

It was a normal day, like any other normal day as it can get in the Heartslabyul dorm, that is. Y/n being on the chubby side, she always gets teased by other students, sure Ace and Deuce do, but it's merely just playing around. On the other end of things. There are some other people that do it to spite her.

She remembered one time she tripped and Grim got mad at the person and chased after them. Deuce once saw someone put a 'Kick me' sign on her back, he of course took it off and crumbled it. Ace heard some nasty things a person said and yelled at them.

Y/n was of course very grateful for her friends, but at the same time, she wished she had a backbone to fight them back. The trio, and Y/n were having lunch. Surprisingly, Riddle decided to sit with them. The four never really told him about these things. It's probably for the better.

Riddle then again, surprisingly, would talk and chat with The Perfect every chance he got, something though was weird, he would always insist on walking her back to the Ramshackle dorm, would get more annoyed than usual (as usual as it gets for Riddle) if either Deuce or Ace walked her back, he insisted on following.

"I hope you don't mind that I snag a snack or two for you, Y/n." Riddle smiles warmly. Y/n felt flustered as she nodded her head. "I.. I don't mind, thank you Riddle." She smiles softly. Deuce, Ace and Grim looked at each with shock. Riddle? Dorm leader? Would do something like that for the perfect?... They all have to be dreaming.

"Ahem, why are you three all staring?" He looked albeit, perplexed by the three gawking like idiots. Deuce speaks up. "Well—.. It's merely that—".

"That you snagged something as snacks." Ace finished as he ate his food. "Oh? I mean, more like a swindle my way, I kinda learned a thing or two from Azul." He says, whether that's even considered a good or bad thing, it didn't matter. But so.. Considerably out of character for their typically strict dorm leader. Sure he may have lessened his strictness, doesn't mean that he still was strict.

Some students came over, one of them was in the Heartslabyul, the other, possibly Pomefiore. Snickering as they slightly talked rather hushly, Y/n looked immediately hurt, pushing her food to Grim. "I'm.. Not exactly hungry, sorry." Riddle, looking confused, Grim frowned a bit as he glanced at the students that had passed by. She looked at the table, as she felt like crying.

Riddle furrowed his eyes. Rubbing her back lightly. "What's the matter?" He asked her. He cared absolutely deeply for her. He can clearly tell something isn't right. He's not stupid.

"Deuce, Ace? Care to explain what's going on?" Riddle says, having an intimidating smile on his face. "U-Uh.. Riddle, please.. Please don't go red from hearing this, but.. Y/n is getting.. Bullied." He mumbles as he frowns a bit.

Riddle's forced smile turned into a frown as his face went red, the way it went red just as red as those painted roses back at the garden maze. "Hey… Y/n. Let's go." He said calmly, but like any calm winds, a storm of fury was gonna occur. Y/n nodded as she then followed after him. The redhead held onto her hand as the trio looked at the two in worry, they began to follow the two quickly.

"This isn't gonna end well." Ace says as the other two nodded. Riddle was holding in his temper he currently had boiling up, it didn't look pretty. Eventually Y/n hid (or tried) to from other students she's seen before.

"Oh look! It's the tyrant and the chubby bitch!" The student said as the other laughed, nodding. "Awe, she's gonna cry! C'mon! Cry! She's such a baby! Hahaha!" The other points at Riddle. "Oh look, he's getting red! Haha, so fucking hilarious!" Riddle felt that the lid for the container popped off. "Ah.. Ahaha… OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!" He said rather angrily, making the students shriek in absolute terror. Y/n eyes went wide. "I HOPE YOU ALL GET EXPELLED, EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!"

Hearing the yelling, a lot of students walked over to see what was going on, nervously stared at the Heartslabyul dorm leader. Finally, the trio came as they pushed through the crowd with Crowely.

"What is the meaning of this?! Rosehearts, what's the meaning of this?" The headmaster said as Riddle seemingly glared at him. "Oh. You wanna know? Do you even KNOW that bullying is occurring? I doubt it! You are a poor excuse for a headmaster!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Crowley was speechless, sweating as he smiled nervously. "Aha.. Of course.. Of course! No one should be bullied, especially Y/n! Aaha.. I'm so considerate, aren't I?"

It took a bit, but Y/n was thankful to Riddle for helping her get the students expelled. Riddle felt rather prideful and overprotective after that, which caused the bullying to stop, funnily enough.

Why? Why would anyone hurt her? That's Riddle's thoughts and questions. She was so nice to him, of course it was over, but he just felt. Off? Like he needs to do more.

Riddle held her hand as he stared at the female with a smile. Y/n was his. That's what she is. She was his, nothing more, nothing else.

----

A/N: Oh wow, uploading two in a row? It's been awhile hasn't? Anyways hope this is good! I am typically not the greatest Riddle expert and writer, but hope this is good enough!