Malleus Draconia x Insomniac!Reader

[Fluff]
["man of child"]

• • • ♡ ☆ ♡ • • •

Staying up late wasn't exactly rare for Y/n, but it was quite bothersome for her teachers, especially if she sleeps during class. Grimm isn't too pleased, at all, he should be the one napping, while YOU should be the one taking notes! Not the other way around!

This is a serious problem, he looked more and more irritated about this, what was causing such lateness to stay up, Grimm decided to investigate.

While Grimm and Y/n were getting ready for bed, Grimm pretend to lay, until he heard a giggling noises, which scared the poor.. Thing, what he may be. What was his henchmen doing anyways? Giggling at, 3? 4? Who the fuck knows.

Glancing seeing that, she was looking at her phone....

"Oi! Go the fuck to sleep!"

"EEP-"

"I wanna sleep, but I hear you GIGGLING. Stop."

Grimm, tired goes back to sleep, Y/n sighs, as she doesn't know how to explain her insomnia, but she'll try to sleep.

•_________________________•

During class, Y/n tried staying up, but failed once more, but thankfully, Deuce made sure she didn't pass out, that is his friend and hates to see someone pass out. He'll ask once class ends which would be soon.

Deuce then whenever class was over, he poked Y/n, "sorry, about asking, but is there any reason you are passing out?.. I am concerned of course. I mean you don't have to tell me..!"

Y/n yawns and stretches a little bit, "I.. I can't sleep well.. Like, at all.. I think my insomnia gotten worse ever since I came here.." she mumbles, glancing over at Deuce.

"Well that's not good. We should tell someone about this? Have anyone that could help?.."

"Erm.. I'll think about it... B-But maybe I'll ask..."

____________________________•

Later that evening, Y/n waits outside of her dorm and sits under the dead looking tree as she looks up at the stars. She could do this all day, well, night if she could.

She noticed the familiar green lights that sparkled in her view, as she smiles softly.

"Welcome, Tsunotarou."

Malleus comes into view, humming. "Ah, welcoming? Am I that predictable with my entrance..? Oh well. What shall we discuss tonight, on this beautiful night?.."

"I need to discuss about something. I think you can help, though, you don't have to.."

The older fae chuckles as he stares at the man of child with amusement, "Alright, tell me." He said as he then sits next to the female.

"I.. Er.. I have really bad insomnia.. I am kinda scared I might fail some classes.. Since I always almost pass out in these classes.." a sweat is noticeable as she looked nervous.