Jade Leech x reader [Fluff]

[Jade and the reader go on a mountain hike whenever they decide to camp for the night~!]

Jade and Y/n went on a hike, but they kinda went whenever it was the afternoon and now it was getting about sun down. It was a beautiful array of colors though, so they both watched whenever they were done setting down their camping gear and setting up their tent.

"I can watch this all day if I could." Said Jade, the composed male next to the girl, giving his relaxed smile. The sunset being this nice oranges, yellows and some reds, turns into some soft blues, purples, turning it into evening.

"We should probably start the fire, Jade.." The perfect said as she smiles softly, nodding to her response, he grabs her hand lightly as he walks over to the camping site that they made.

Too bad it was just for one night, but it was peaceful and quiet and it was away from NRC and its students, so it made it rather peaceful and an almost perfect getaway if you ask me.

"Y/n, what should we have to eat? I know you would ask me this, but I believe it should be my turn, yes?"

She giggles in response, goes and thinks about it, "Well, what did we bring? It depends since.. Y'know.."

"Oh, yes, lemme see..." Jade proceeds to look into the stuff they have gotten. He looked calm and composed when doing this.

"Well.. I do have a thermostat and we have soup if I remember correctly..."

"Why did you ask me what we are having something to eat when you technically already made something for the trip?.." The perfect gives a little disappointed whine as she says that.

Jade gave a small chuckle, how cute, she's cute, he gives her a pat on the head, "my apologies, dear... I shouldn't have made that mistake, how about we make ourselves some s'mores yes? To make it up?" He gave a another closed smile as be asked, his mismatched eyes stared into her being.

Y/n sighs and nods her head. She stares at her boyfriend as he goes and grab the marshmallows, the chocolate and the crackers to make the delicious s'mores they'll both consume.

"Don't worry, I got the sticks for the marshmallows if you were about to ask, hehe." Jade said as he hands one of the sticks to y/n and a sweet coma that's called a marshmallow. It was puffy and perfect to chew on.

It was silent, but the fire roared as it's fire made highlights on the couple's features, it was warm and fierce as it sparked and cracked the wood Jade and Y/n went and looked for earlier.

It felt almost romantic, well, technically this was a date turned into a camping trip. Y/n didn't mind, cause Jade looked really happy whenever looking for mushrooms earlier.

Jade made a small ahem, "Dear... Your marshmallow is almost falling off your stick—"

"SH-SHOOT-" She quickly pulled her marshmallow out of the fire and quickly put it on her crack, but she made a hissed noise as she did.

Without asking, Jade goes and quickly check on her since he did have his s'more ready, but she seemed to be having trouble.

"Here, lemme help, you seem to have burnt yourself." Not the first either, certainly not gonna be the last one at all.

Jade goes and make Y/n a s'more for her, sure she tried protesting about how she was okay and she can redo her s'more, but Jade insisted on doing it anyways.

Which made Y/n pout. This made Jade chuckle some more. Eventually both have their s'mores and they began eating.

"Ahah.. I believe you have something on your face, dear." Jade said out of the blue, making the girl next to him very confused, but she gives a small smile.

"Where exactly?.."

"Hrm.. Here~!"

Jade then leans down and pecks her corner of her lip, which made her flustered.

"Mmm- you c-could have wipe my face!!" Feeling flustered as ever. Jade just gives a small grin as they continue to eat their s'mores and talk about some things.

The perfect still felt flustered however... Ah yeah they have to eventually sleep soon, in the same tent, but it isn't a bad thing.

[I had a fun time writing this, uh, anyways, I won't do fancy names unless I have ideas I was gonna upload the Floyd x reader one first, but this'll do for now.]