Kalim A. x Reader

["I am here! I am not gonna leave you be anymore!"]

<Angst/Fluff>
A/N: This took me this long to ACTUALLY make a Kalim x reader? Hope you enjoy! Sorry if he sounds OOC!

♡{----_____________----}♡

Y/n walked bare foot in the dead of night, frostbite catching her feelings, cold, and unwanted.

She's just a girl that transported to an all boys magic school! How did she even get positioned into being. She never wanted to be people's therapist, if anyone needed a therapist, it was herself.

Ever since being here, it's been... Four or three months since she got here? Crowley hasn't done anything to help her at all! He's been slacking and she has been irritated little by little and it worries Grim and everyone around her in fact.

Especially since she snapped at the local sunshine boy that brings everyone a smile, even Jamil would smile..! He's such a sweet boy. Too bad he was yelled at for just being selfish, she was selfish.

♡{----___________----}♡
[Flash back]

"Y/n-San! Heyo! I hope you are okay, you snapped at Jamil... Is everything alright?" Kalim asked softly as he smiles warmly as ever.

Why did he always have to smile? Never seen him frown unless it was something small.

Looking away from him, what would be the point to stare at him, probably finds her not appealing or happy enough to be around.. Hypocritical as it was to think this since he hangs around Jamil.

Y/n felt a small tap on her shoulder and flinch as his warm finger tips touched her clothed shoulder.

"Hey... You can tell me, we're friends, yeah?..." Kalim asked softly as he sounded worried.

Friends? Why would anyone want to be friends with her? Why would Kalim want to be friends with her..?

"Leave me alone! How can you smile like that?!.. Friends?! You are just lying to yourself! Is that it?!"

"N/n... I.. I want to know if you are okay.. I care about you, I want to figure out things.." Kalim frowns softly, ah there's that frown. He can be able to frown.. He can cry he isn't some happy sunshine was he?!

Without thinking Y/n just yelled insults at him that she didn't actually mean, she was frustrated, she was irritated, yet she felt like a dick for saying those things, she wasn't in the right headspace and lashed out on someone who actually wanted to make sure she was okay...

Kalim's red eyes widened, "N/n... Ah, wait-" before he could stop her, she ran off quickly, feeling clearly guilty.

♡{----__________----}♡

Y/n's feet were getting cold, she cared less putting on shoes as she ran out of the mirror and out of the mirror of halls.

The pavement brutal to her delicate feet as she winced more and more, she might get hypothermia.

Taking a deep breath as she felt tired, cold and just shitty. Her eyes that had been crying as she walked further and further away, until.

She fell to the ground, it was so cold compared in Scarabia.. Where it was nice and warm and she didn't have to worry about the harsh environments. She hurt her boyfriend's feelings it hurt her...

Barely hearing any footsteps. As she passed out...

{♡-----____________-----♡}

Kalim managed to carry Y/n back as he ran fast, "I am sorry! I am so sorry! N/n it's gonna be okay!" He says, he was saying that mostly to himself, he was panicking, he ran after her, Jamil was gonna protest but the prince looked ever so distressed seeing Y/n ran, that he let it slide.

He managed to get back, he didn't understand why she lashed back at him, she never was this, what changed, he wanted answers whether he liked it or not!

Running to area with nice cushions, he lays Y/n down. "Jamil?! Please, can you get blankets for me?! Please." Kalim begs, he sounded hurt in a way, as he tried warming her hands, they were soft, but cold, very cold, it contrasted his very warm hands.

Jamil nodded as he does so. He didn't ask or protest this also shocked him, but one thing is certain, Y/n wasn't herself lately at all matter of fact.

Once he gave the warmest blankets to Kalim as he quickly wrapped her in a blanket burrito.

"Kalim. Calm down."

"How can I calm down?! She went outside, it was cold..! She would've died of hypothermia!" Kalim hiccups a little, ah.. He was crying.

Jamil wasn't great at comforting others, he just stays silent as he nods, "I'll leave you two be, I'll make soup for her whenever she wakes up." He says as he lightly excuses himself and walks off to go make soup.

{♡----____________----♡}

Groaning as Y/n wakes up. Then jolted whenever Kalim hugged her.

"Y-You're awake! I am so happy! Please don't do that ever again! Pl-Please I didn't mean to hurt you-." Kalim heaved as he sobs and grips onto her tightly, hugging her, burying his face in the croak of her neck. He was so warm.

Her eyes wide as she was confused, but realized what she did, she frowns. Her eyes softened. Her hands shaky from the cold, that was brought in back. It was all so warm. Kalim was warm.

She shakes lightly as she whimpers softly, "I... I-I am sorry.. I should be apologizing..! I didn't mean to hurt you.. I-I am sorry.. I am sorry, K-Kalim-." Y/n finally cave in and sobbed as well. She needed a hug like this, she needed this. She really did, she hugged Kalim back.

"Hehe.. I-I am just gonna cry more.. Don't cry, I should be apologizing to you.. I didn't considered your feelings more than I probably should.." the white haired male says as he tries to wipe her tears away.

Y/n shook her head, "No- I should've considered your feelings I.. I lashed out on you for no reason..." Her words shook as if she had a hard time saying this.

Kalim gave one of his warm, sunshine like smiles and chuckles, "I.. I had a feeling you didn't mean to.. That's why.. I chased after you.. Hehe... I am such a horrible boyfriend, I really apologize.." He smiles some more as he strokes her strands of hair, trying to comfort her.

Y/n takes shaky breaths as she rubbed her eyes... She curled up close to him as he continued comforting her.

Jamil came back to seeing the couple, being, well, a couple. Not that lovey dovey one that he would always see and this is a new change of pace, he finds PDA unnecessary, but he won't tell them to stop like he would always do. He gives one of his small smirks.

(A/N: Okay so,I wrote this when I was extremely fucking exhausted, confusing shit like boyfriend and friend it was supposed to be like friend or something like that, I'm too lazy to fix this lol