Azul A. x crybaby!Reader

["Don't cry.. You're gonna make me tear up.."]

(This is gonna be short lol sorry I really love Azul a whole lot, I will continue some writings after this one)

♡----___________________----♡

Small, frustrated tears fell on Y/n cheeks as she looked down at her notes, she has no clue how to conduct some other this. Ever since she came here and the headmaster not cooperating to get her home, it was all so frustrating.

Understandably frustrating.

Sounds of footsteps came over to the crying girl, freaking out hid her face with her arms as she puts her head down.

"Ufufu, perfect! I was wondering were you are, I wanted to discuss with you about your predic—..." He pauses as he stares at y/n as she stayed silent. Small sniffles can be heard.

Azul worried, goes to sit next to her, the library, quiet it was, except a few small sniffles and sobs from Perfect. Azul taking a deep breath, he hesitantly puts his palm of his hand and lightly rub circles on her back. To soothe her.

"You can tell me.. We are alone after all.." Azul closes his eyes as he gives a small hum. Staring softly at y/n and smiles sadly.

"W... Will I ever go ho-home?.."

"I–.. Er.. I don't know for certain.. I don't know why you were transported here from your world, to ours." Azul was trying to manage to not cry himself, "However, I'll help you no matter.. If you can't somehow go back.. Well, you can come live with me til I can find you to go back.. If Crowley cannot find it.. So don't cry, cause you'll just make me cry too.."

"Y-You promise?.. Azul-kun, please don't make empty promises.."

"I cannot guarantee, but, I will not leave you behind, you have been through so much, you are strong, I know you are."

....
...
..
.

I have a feeling.. You'll never get back home, but that doesn't mean that I love you too much to not help you, cause after all, I wanna protect you, Y/n. Maybe if I can't bring you back home.. Maybe we can start anew..

{♡----________________----♡}

I am not crying you are djejdjehej