Jade x Reader x Floyd [pt. 2]

[As the twins desperately look for her, Y/n ends up looking for as well, ending in a wild goose chase.]

Y/n watched the news, apparently those two eels went 'missing', which isn't really what she expected, she worried they are gonna end up getting captured again, so she gets ready and heads out quickly she is so glad she didn't have school.

She quickly walked out, they must've been in the ocean, ah, maybe they went far enough and she didn't have to worry, but, a part of her feels she needs to worry for them.

Conflicted, she will go to the beach just to make sure, it would be a little further in, but who cares?! Y/n got this!

"When was the last I went to the beach?..." She squint a little, when was the last time she went to the beach?.. Pushing thoughts at the back of her brain, she sees the beach.

She looked happy as she walks faster, it was like seeing an old friend from long ago, an old fairytale.

Y/n takes a deep breath as she smells the salty air around her, she looked happy. As she glanced at the ocean, it looked relatively calm. They must've gone, those two better be, she will actually yell at the staff if they try capturing them again.

Sighing, she goes and sits on near the shore, taking off her sandals and letting some of the ocean water hit her. Cold, it was really cold, but does she care? Not really, sure she might get sick but it feels really nice.

"Why does it have to be cold during spring?.." She asked no one in particular, the only that would answer was the salty wind, and the waves that came crashing in the shore.

Y/n closed her eyes and smiles, taking her time to think, the sun beamed down at the ocean, making it a green-blue color in the process, like those two merman..

Hearing a small splash come near, female perked up and looked at the ocean ahead of her. Splashing and reverbs of the ocean moved, like something was coming towards her.

Getting caught off guard, she blinked, she couldn't exactly move as it was coming in quickly, but she wasn't in the sea, so she's considered lucky.

"I found her, Jade~!"

"I see you have, Floyd."

What seem like two male voices said, one was high pitched and air-like and childish, while the other one sounded mature and deep. The heads had already perked up as they stare at the female in from of them.

Y/n sighs a little in relief, but she's still worried about them, she didn't exactly know how the two gotten out, but they did, she would've helped, but she guessed they most likely have been doing this forever...

"Hahaha~ her face is amusing, Jade~! I wanna squeeze her~!"

What seems to be Jade, chuckles a little, "Sorry for my brother's impression, he isn't bad, he can be a handful, but he's kind overall."

"Hey! Don't be mean~!" Floyd said as he slightly growled at Jade.

"Hahaha~! Thank you for your kindness Koebi-chan~!"

"But I didn't exactly help—"

"But you did, you helped us by being kind, most of those people didn't exactly bat an eye on us and mostly saw us as things to gawk at." Jade says with a smile on his face, it seems off, but Y/n shrugged it off.

Floyd grinned and nodded, "most definitely~! Besides~! You are so cutttee~! Koebi-chan!" Y/n's eyes darted away for a splint second and was flustered, which made the twins laugh a little more, they seem more happy out of that place.

"Ah! You should come with us to meet our friend~!"

"Friend?.."

"Ah, Azul? Well, we should ask him before having her to intrude, but, we could tell him about how kind she is." Jade says as he chuckles softly.

"Ahaha~! Okay~!" Cute pour came from Floyd as he stares at Jade, then back a Y/n and smiles widely, his sharp teeth came into view.

"We'll come back whenever everything calms down with us leaving the aquarium, but, you have to come back to this same exact same spot, okay?.."

What a weird demand of sorts, but she gave a small nod, "of course, I will!"

"Good, there won't be any issues.. Oh, my apologies, but what is your name?"

"Oh-.. erm, Y/n, my name is Y/n." She gave a warm smile as she says that.

"Ah, Koebi-chan fits better~!"

"Floyd.. Hehe.. Anyways, we'll head off. C'mon."

Jade practically dragged his twin back into the deep abyss, leaving Y/n back to her thoughts.

"Nee~ why did you do that! She's cute!"

"Well, we need to go back to Azul, remember?" Jade didn't admit she wasn't cute or not, but she was interesting indeed

Floyd raised an eyebrow, "I know~ but why do we need to ask Azul anyways, we always brought unfortunate souls~ or~ you just Y/n for yourself~?"

"What?.. No, of course, we can share." Like they always have of course. They both gave wide grins as they swam into the ocean to meet with Azul...