Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.2

["Safe and sound, mademoiselle.."]
["You can't run forever~!"]

Warning: slight suggestive themes/implied sexual things, no smut, at all just heavily implied

(There might be a part three to this cause I like this way much than I should lol)

♧{__________________________}♧

The journey was indeed was taking ages, but Rook said that it wouldn't take forever, that they were almost there.. They both said their goodbyes to Epel who was kind enough to make them food, it was mostly apples, but it was okay! Y/n like apples, she can live with it.

"I hope you are doing alright.. Also, I will apologize once more about everything.. Haha." Rook says as he hums. He was looking around for food possibly as well. The small female was currently eating an apple as she smiles.

She swallows and smiles, "It's okay Mr.Rook! I am glad you are with me on the journey... To your home is that correct?"

"Yep! Yep! Oh, when we get there, I must confess something to you..." he says as he stares straight forward. He felt his heart pounding a little.

Y/n looked confused, but she nods her head, smiling softly.

♧{______________}♧

Sundown hit, but they made it, Rook was tired, but Y/n was probably more exhausted than he was. He helps her down from the horse and smiles regardless.

"I hope you will be alright with staying with me for awhile." Rook fixes his hat as he stares down at small woman next to him. Ah, she's so cute.

"I don't mind! You are really kind to me, you really shouldn't, but you are!" Y/n hums softly. She walks around the front part of Rook's small little cottage he has, it was kinda nice.

"If you are wondering if the queen knows where this place is, no he doesn't. I can assure you. Ah I should say that. I almost forgot." Rook says glancing away. His face turned a slight pink.

"How long have we known each other, mademoiselle?"

"Erm.. I think for as long as I can remember? It's been forever.."

"Ah, good. Haha.. Erm, I guess I should explain more inside. Come." Rook says as he guides Y/n inside.

The place was warm and cozy from the start. The walls decorated with bears, deers and other species heads on the mounted upon for show. Rook really does hunt.. Huh..

Y/n walks in slowly and took off her shoes, to not track dirt. Rook sits near the fireplace as he stares over at Y/n to join him.

She goes and sits down near him. She stares at it, entertaining her.

"All three of us.. Were friends, weren't we?... Vi.. Erm.." Y/n was gonna say his name, but remembered she couldn't say his name at some point.

"Vil?... Erm.. We were all pretty close.. Heh.." Rook sighs softly. Glancing over at Y/n with soft eyes.

"Mon coeur bat la chamade pour toi, mademoiselle..." Rook says softly as he stares at Y/n some more.

Y/n blinking in confusion, "Rook, I.. I don't understand what you said.." though she felt her heart racing, she knew exactly what he said. He did taught her basic French after all.

"Eh?.. Did you really forget, or are you just teasing me? Or is it both?" He looked at her and chuckle, "I thought you would remember these basic phrases.."

"Haha.. Of course I do, I am just teasing you! I love you too, Rook."

Inching closer, he gives her a small kiss on the lips, that soon turned into a heated kiss session.

Ending up turning into a night that wasn't forgotten...

It wasn't gonna last forever, this bliss and happiness.

Rook knew this, he knew that he might not be able to stop.. Tragedies, but he wanted to make sure, it was pleasant as much as possible.

♧{______________}♧

The next morning.

Was very quiet, compared of last night. Rook couldn't help but chuckle of that. Last night yells probably drove out any creature. But he didn't mind, he was the only one to hear his name called out.

He glances and see Y/n was still asleep, he chuckles as he begins to dress, to hunt food, cause of the previous foods that spoiled on the racks. He yawns as he stretches. He gives his love a small head pat and a kiss on the forehead.

That accidentally woke up her, "Morning~ ah, I should say this, but I'll be out hunting! Hehe.. I was unprepared. Apologies."

"Noo... It's okay..." she giggles as she rubs her eyes as she begins to doze off once more.

Rook chuckles, hopefully he can get back to give his love more time he can get...

However he does have a bad feeling, so he stays on guard...