Chapter 54: Heh, Knew It

Third Person POV:

The tension that hung in the air could be cut with a knife. Neither of them moved, neither of them spoke. That singular word pretty much fogged Epona's mind, and she didn't know what to do. Draco on the other hand, knew exactly what he was doing. He loved watching her figure things out, figure out her desires, and he knew it would lead back to him. Most people would say he was playing with his food, but Draco thought otherwise.

It was more of guiding a sheep into it's pen. Not for slaughter, at least not death. 

He moved his face away from her neck, and stared back into Epona's green eyes. They sparkled with excitement and a bit of doubt. It was so intriguing to him. Draco had never met a girl as peculiar as she is. Epona isn't peculiar in a bad way, more of a way that lures it's prey, unaware that they aren't prey but the predator. Now, Draco had been waiting for the moment he could kiss her, and being a pervert, which he admits fully, and just about anything else.

Epona knew he was going to win this fight, but she didn't want to give herself up so easily, why not make him wait a bit longer? Because for some reason she enjoys it when he's angry and taking his anger out on the people around him because his threats are anything but empty. She knows that he knows she loves it when he's cruel to people. She has strange standards, but they work in Draco's favor, so he doesn't mind. Not one bit. It just makes him easier to get the girl he wants.

She leaned in close to him, her hair hanging in his face, practically up against his face, and he could've kept it there forever. Epona's soft pink lips brushed up against his, and before he could blink, in a swift movement, she was gone, leaving the smell of her green apple scented shampoo in the air.

He smirked as he turned around and watched her walk up to her room, not turning back to look at him. She likes to play with fire. And if there's one thing Draco Malfoy likes, it's playing games. 

Epona's POV:

When I got to my dorm and shut the door, I started freaking out. Holy shit. I kind of but not really kissed him. I brought my hand up to my mouth, the tingly feeling still lingering. It was completely different than the other person I've kissed.

It's like his lips were slightly rough, but at the same time soft, and it made it intoxicating. I know I stoked a fire. I did it on purpose. He likes to play with things right? Well, if it's him, I'd enjoy being played with. Merlin am I fucked up. There's no doubt Draco won't tell anyone what happened tonight, but it's definitely far from over. He's gonna do anything and everything he can to show off his hold on me. Honestly it won't be that hard. I'm totally into it.

Though with fucking Umbridge ruining everything, he won't be able to do too much. Which honestly the bitch needs to be taken down. I could burn her to death, but there are two problems with that. One, I'd be arrested for murder and sent to Azkaban no doubt. Two, it seems a bit harsh and not very heroic of me. Then again, I'm not like Harry.

I'm no hero.

I woke up the next morning quite early, while everyone else was still asleep. Pansy looked as if she was hungover sleeping, and I groaned, rubbing my temples. So do the rest of the girls in my dorm. Might as well get them something to help with that. 

I adjusted my black tank top, smoothing it over my black short short pajama shorts. I've gotten used to the perverts of the school looking at me. And it still brings me joy when Draco threatens to hex them if they took another look at me. Wonderful, isn't it?

When I got down to the common room, I realized I wasn't wearing any shoes, but I'm way too lazy to have to go up there to put some on. Hopefully theres no broken glass on the floor. Or legos. I decided I have a probably a half hour before I need to walk to the kitchen to get the girls some hangover food. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and breathing down my neck.

"Good morning, Darling."Draco purred into my ear, and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Mornin' Malfoy." I replied simply.

"What are you doing up so early? I thought you would want some beauty sleep." He asked.

"Just getting some hangover comfort food for the girls. I figure I have about an hour before they wake up." I hummed a reply, "And what makes you think I want beauty sleep."

I heard his exhale sharply out of his nose in a sort of laugh, "You know, my bed is awfully comfortable. You should join me for something better than beauty sleep. It's obvious you don't need that."

I turned around, smirking, "Draco Malfoy, are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Not trying." He traced his finger down my face until it was under my chin, and he smirked, "I think you want me."

"Well, some people have to deny their own pleasures for others." I eyed him from the corner of my eye as I slightly turned away, "Not like you know what that means."

"Of course I don't. Nobody is worth more than I am." He paused for a moment, "Except for maybe you."

I raised an eyebrow, smiling, "Maybe? Should I be offended?"

Draco pulled me closer to him by my wrists, he then pressed his lips against my ear, and muttered in a hot sleepy voice, "Depends. Will it get you in my bed?"

"You really don't know how to treat ladies, do you?" I asked, jokingly.

"Of course I don't. Why would I? I just need to know how to treat you." He smirked, his steel grey eyes staring into mine, "And you aren't a normal lady, are you now, Darling?"

I rolled my eyes sighing jokingly, then smiled, "You're right. Let's just hope you can handle the heat."

Draco looked me straight in the eyes, his gaze unwavering. His smirk grew wider, "Don't worry about that. I'm going to make it lose control."

He strode up to me and one last time whispered, pushing me up against him a bit forcefully, and my breath hitched at his next words.

"Because we both know you've been dying to lose it and let me take control."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, I will get back to the main story line soon I'm just writing these chapters as slight fillers before anything interesting in the books happens. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the last, I'm now just getting into their relationship.

No, I didn't make Draco an entire just misunderstood angel. I think he is quite a misunderstood character, but that doesn't mean he's not a privileged prick. But we stan that here. I was also getting tired of reading these books about how he's a pervert all the time, when that obviously isn't true- If I don't stop now I might go on a rant.

Anyways, have an excellent day/night!

Until Next Time, Byee!