(°79°)

"They're done checking the place out, babe. How about we go over and get your stuff, my Seokjin?" Namjoon asked. It'd been three days since the whole ordeal and he'd ordered some of his men to take a look around the remnants. Check if it was safe, any traps or bombs, hidden people, etc. He wanted the all clear to head back there with Jin and collect whatever he wanted to take with him. That day finally came, and Jin bounced with excitement.

"That's great, Namjoonie! I-I can, I can get all my stuffed animals! I miss my stuffies," he pouted, but quickly smiled when he remembered he'd be getting them back. "They can get a tour of your house. Will you give them a tour?" He asked hopefully.

"Our house, sugar. We can give them a tour." Jin's chest fluttered as he stared up at the other. Namjoon took no notice of his effect on Jin. Both of them could be rather dense sometimes. "We'll have to put them in a wagon or something. As fun as it'd be, I don't wanna give each one a tour. Right, Jinnie?" He got no answer. "Jin? Baby?"

Seokjin shook his head out of it. "Sorry, y-yeah, you're right. A wagon."

Namjoon was concerned. "What's wrong, my Seokjin?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Just, y-you said, "our house"."

"Does that freak you out?" Namjoon blushed.

Thank goodness the answer was no. "Not at all," Jin shook his head with a soft smile on his face. "I'm just honored to be the other half of "our", with you. "

"Go get ready, babe. We'll go when you're done." He gave Seokjin a pat on the tush and smiled to himself as the other walked off.

Our home. A new start. No secrets, no interference. Danger played a role in their relationship, and it wasn't going anywhere soon. But this time, there'd be one less reason to be afraid. Yet out of all the reasons to be scared in his world, Jin feared things like thunder, monsters, and bugs the most. Mostly because he had Namjoon to protect him from those things and everything else. Those scarier things couldn't get their hands on Jin easily. But monsters under the bed? Scary. Namjoon was happy to oblige and shield him from those dangerous things, and scary bugs.

"Let's go, Namjoonie!" Jin called as he ran through the hall and into Namjoon's arms.

"Woah! You know the rules, no running inside."

Jin loosened his grip so he could look up at Namjoon. "Sorry."

"It's okay, just don't do it again, bubs. It's for your own safety. I don't want my baby boy getting hurt. Okay?"

"Y-yes," he felt so small, and buried his face in the other's chest. He felt Namjoon ruffle his hair.

"That's my good boy." Jin whined happily from the praise, earning a smile from Namjoon. He felt Jin's cheeks and chin move against his chest, feeling him smile. What a sweet man he'd landed. "Now, Let's go." Namjoon held Jin's hand and walked through the house and to the car where a driver and some of his men stood waiting for them.

"He seems happy," Yoongi quipped. Jin was bouncing in his seat next to Namjoon, it was hard not to notice. "Ow, okay." He said calmly when Hoseok elbowed him in the ribs.

"Be nice, he's getting his stuff."

"I didn't say it in a mean way!"

"Everything you say is in a mean way! This is why people think you're mean. Your voice sounds sarcastic a lot of the time. Sorry I thought you were picking on him right now, but at least brighten up your tone. Don't want him thinking you're a meanie. Isn't that right, Jin?"

"Hmm?" Jin asked, oblivious to anything that'd just been said.

"He wasn't even paying attention." Hoseok said.