(°23°)

Trigger warning not too bad but slave trade mentioned

"You look so handsome, baby." Namjoon complemented Jin, not turning away from the road which Jin was very thankful for. His rosy cheeks were something he found a bit embarrassing when it came to them appearing around people he liked.

"'s for you," Jin replied looking into his lap.

"What's that, sweetheart? You mumbled so I didn't catch it all."

"Said I got pretty for you, Daddy. Where we goin'?"

Namjoon laughed, "Baby, you didn't 'get pretty' you've always been. And to answer your question, we're going to a baby store."

"Why?"

"To get stuff for my baby."

Jin's eyes quickly teared up, "You have a baby?" He whispered through his wobbling lips.

"No, no, no, don't cry, honey. You're my Baby."

Jin smiled wide, "Really?!" Namjoon's nod sent Jin into bliss for a couple seconds.

Soon, Namjoon had parked the car in the store's lot. They walked towards the store as they spoke. "Some quick rules but we should probably make some later. For now ; stay close to me and always hold my hand." Jin nodded eagerly, and Namjoon lifted the hand Jin's was holding onto tightly, and gave Jin's hand a kiss.

Back at Jin's abode, Hyunsa sat on her bed, crying. She'd successfully convinced Jin that his father's departure of the house was amazing, but couldn't convince herself. She'd marched into his room a few nights ago, and given him yet another piece of her mind.

Demanding he gave Jin more freedom earned her a sharp slap to the face. The beating she'd endured afterwards was one of the worst she'd ever received.

And Jin's father knew this, which is why he kept it all out of sight. Her torso was yellow and purple everywhere, a sight that would make Jin whimper.

And he would never want to upset his son. So he kept everything under wraps.

They're not allowed to leave. Not how she put it, at least.

The gaurds could take them places if approved. The mall, stores, and places like that. But no houses, no forests, no outdoor parks.

Infact, he'd actually left to keep work and family as far apart as possible, just as he'd said. But what Hyunsa had failed to mention, was that he left because he 'couldn't stand to see the pathetic sight of her living the way she does'. The fact that she was an 'item', an 'asset', not a human to the Kims and the underground slave trade. That was what he couldn't stand to see anymore. But he couldn't let her out of it, after all, she wasn't a person. The only reason he agreed to leave the two of them in that house instead of hiring a nanny or any other help, was because in the beating Hyunsa has taken, she managed to yelp the words Mina had.

"Take care of him, he's our sun, only twice as bright."

He paused, shuddered, and pushed her down to the ground before finally answering, "You're in charge of this house now. Some new help will come in every couple days since Jin will take up all of your time. But if the gaurds report to me that it is not up to my standards, I will make sure they begin to be."

Hyunsa shuddered at the memory, but nevertheless, wiped her tears away and stood up. After all, there was still a kitchen floor to be swept.

"Daddy! Thank you so much!" Jin yelled happily as he threw his arms around Namjoon's torso.

"Of course, baby." He replied, opening the door on Jin's side and buckling him in.

"Where now?"

"We're going to my house." Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek quickly, and sped home. Not that Jin could tell, as road safety laws didn't apply to someone who can't drive, apparently.

Namjoon ushered them out of the car and into his home, jaw dropping, to say the least.

"Wow!" Jin exclaimed, taking his shoes off and handing them to Namjoon. "So big in here!"

Namjoon placed both Jin's and his own shoes on a small rack at the door, before shuffling over to wrap his arms around Jin's sinched waist. The kiss on the shell of Jin's ear was soft, but enough to send his heart racing.

"You like it here, Jin?"

Jin nodded, "It's so pretty, Joonie!"

"Not as pretty as you," he chuckled, "Or was that too cheesy for you?"

Jin giggled as he turned around and buried his face into Namjoon's chest, clutching his shirt so tight that it seemed Namjoon's shirt would be torn right off. "Daddy, stop!"

They stood there for a few seconds, Namjoon breathing in the scent of Jin's hair. It wasn't too rare, but rare enough to be special, whenever they got to see each other. So Namjoon wanted to remember as much as he could for the next time he felt lonely before going to bed, for the next time Jin told him goodnight and wasn't awake enough to hear him say it back. For all of those moments he wasn't with Jin, he wanted to remember what he could. Jin just liked the little tickle he felt on his neck from Namjoon's breath.

"Missed Daddy," Jin said into Namjoon's broad, cushiony chest.

"I missed you, too, Jin." He brushed Jin's hair out of his face to gently leave a kiss in it's place.

"What do we do now?"

"Oooh!" Namjoon clapped, "Wanna watch a movie?"

Jin nodded, "Disney!"

Namjoon crouched down infront of Jin and turned around, waving his hands a little as a single to Jin. Jin beamed at Namjoon's back as he climbed onto it, allowing him to loop his hands around Jin's soft and squishy thighs. Jin's loud laughter sent Namjoon's blood pumping so fast, Jin could feel it. His sweet voice rung in his ears, and all it did was fuel his spins and jumps with Jin on his back. He would do anything to continue hearing that laughter, especially to hear it in person.

×××
Howdy

Okay some of y'all have called me out on it and i guess it makes sense since i didnt explicitly mention it ; yes there are time skips in here however i just implied them through dialogue or something like that but yall wont stop telling me the time dont add up it does but i just didnt explain it so from now on if i do it I'll say so at the beginning of the chapter
Stan Oneus

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks