(°41°)

Jin woke up in Namjoon's arms, and the sight of him smiling down at him so lovingly sent goosebumps rising all over his body.

Namjoon pulled him closing, burying his face in the crook of Jin's neck. "Good morning, Jin."

"Guh'morning, Daddy." Jin mumbled, curling up closer into Namjoon's chest.

"How do you feel?"

"Sore," he mumbled out tiredly. Namjoon was kind of proud about it, but he wouldn't say it now.

"I'm sorry about that, lovely."

"S'okay," Jin mumbled. The warmth between the two of them was beginning to lull them both back to sleep. Namjoon threw his arms and legs over Jin, earning a squeak in return, and pulled him in tightly. He didn't dare dream of letting the lovely boy in his arms go.

"Wish i didn't have to go." Namjoon mumbled into Jin's neck. A deep emptiness, a hole in his chest, grew every time he had to go and leave Jin. A hole just the same as his own grew inside of his lover's chest as well. But neither would ever know. Not if either of them could help it.

Jin blinked back tears. He didn't want Namjoon to leave. He knew he'd always come back but, he felt this, fear. A fear that he wouldn't. It was silly, and founded on pure anxiety, but the thought of separating was enough to bring his glass house crumbling down. So he held on tighter, squished into Namjoon closer, and breathed in his scent a bit harder, too.

He spoke, but his voice betrayed him. "Daddy, don't go." He pleaded quietly, but his voice cracked as he whined.

Namjoon's heart shattered at the sound.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie. You know I have to go."

"No!" He whined. He finally let his tears flow freely, and Namjoon tried to ignore how they began to dampen his chest. He felt so bad, but Jin really didn't know what he was getting into when he first texted Namjoon back. And now they were here, holding back tears and Namjoon having to go home, even though he'd be sure to come back tomorrow. "Daddy, stay." He mumbled brokenly.

Namjoon sighed, "If I stay, I'll go home later. That means you'll have to hide me here and you'll have to stay in here as much as you can. Now, that doesn't sound fun, does it?"

Jin shook his head, "It's okay as long as Daddy gets to stay." Jin mumbled once again. The vibrations tickled Namjoon's chest, he couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle.

"Are you sure, Jinnie?" He nodded in response.

Unbeknownst to them both, although sooner or later they were bound to catch up, Jin always retreated to someone when he felt vulnerable. Having sex, no matter how kinky he'd let it get, was a vulnerable place for him. To trust someone enough to be so intimate with him, was a very intense situation. So, when the vulnerable act was over, or before it started, sometimes during, he would want to be as close to the other person as he could. In the past it's been getting cuts on his legs from playing outside too roughly, and clinging to Hyunsa after she cleaned him up. Namjoon leaving him right now, would ruin him for the next couple hours. So now he'd do what it takes to keep him here, even if it means staying in his room all day.

Namjoon smiled at him, bringing him in for a tender kiss. "You should probably put clothes on in case anyone comes up here." Jin followed his suggestion and slid on some panties, and a pajama set he'd had laying around. Namjoon just pulled on his sweatpants, not that either of them really minded him going commando.

The sound of approaching footsteps startled them both, prompting Jin to usher him into his walk in closet. The closet was huge, so Namjoon easily found a hiding spot.

Hyunsa knocked on the door, "Master Seokjin?"

Jin opened the door with a frown, "Don't call me that!" He whined. Hyunsa covered her mouth as she chuckled.

"Right, sorry, Jinnie." She ran her hand through his hair, smiling fondly as he leaned into her palm. Namjoon was, a little jealous. But what could he do? "I made breakfast for you, sweetheart."

"What is it?" Jin asked eagerly.

"Pancakes,"

Jin clapped happily and scampered off, leaving her to follow him down the stairs. Funny how all thoughts of Namjoon seemed to disappear as soon as he was promised pancakes.

A half hour later, Jin came back with a plate of pancakes for Namjoon, not realizing he'd left Namjoon in his closet for that long. He gasped, "Joonie!" He ran to the closet, Namjoon was just calmly looking through Jin's clothes. With a slight blush, he ushered him away from his clothes. "I didn't mean to take that long." He said, holding Namjoon's hand and sitting down on the bed, legs crossed as Namjoon did the same across from him. "Brought you pancakes!"

Namjoon smiled widely at Jin, "Sweetheart?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Did you bring me, a fork?"

Jin's face dropped and he smacked his forehead with his palm. "No!"

Namjoon could only laugh before picking up a pancake with his hand and taking a bite. "You're so cute." His eyes widened. He didn't know what he was expecting, but it wasn't this. "This is so good. Who made this?"

"My Hyunnie did!" Jin beamed, eager to talk about his favorite person. Well, second favorite. "She cooks really good!"

Namjoon tried to surpress his jealousy, after all, she wasn't a threat. Hyunsa made Jin very happy. But he couldn't help it. Everyone would want Jin all to themselves if it were possible. "You like her a lot, huh?"

"Yes," He talked very happily, snatching small pieces of Namjoon's pancakes. "I love Hyunnie a lot."

"I would, too, if I was always being fed such good food."

"No, silly!" Jin laughed, "I love Hyunnie because she loves me."

"So you love me because I love you?" Namjoon teased him, "That doesn't sound like you actually love me."

"No! I do!" Jin whined with a smile. "I can't explain it well."

Namjoon yawned, "Those pancakes are gonna put me back to sleep. Would you care for a post-breakfast nap?"

Jin smiled wide and nodded, crawling up into Namjoon's inviting arms and cuddling up close. At this point, he was a part of Namjoon when they were asleep. A mess of tangled limbs lied in Jin's bed. But the tangled knot was a happy one.

×××
Im so sorry for the wait i dont like this chalter too much but i didnt wanna keep you waiting

Happy late merry Christmas! I got a can of beans for Christmas deadass

Also omg tysm for 80k!!! Wild!!!

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks