(°30°)

Upon their arrival, Namjoon picked Jin up and held him on his hip, giving his cheeks a pinch. Jin laughed at swat Namjoon's hands away from his face, "Stop, Daddy!" He tried to do it back, but instead of allowing him to pinch his cheeks, Namjoon opted to kiss Jin's fingers every time they reached for his face. "No fair! Let me squish!"

Namjoon sat down on the couch, Jin remaining in his lap. But Jin got fed up with not being able to pinch Namjoon's cheeks, and changed his mind. He smacked his hands on both of Namjoon's cheeks and squished. The pout Namjoon was being forced to held made Jin let out a loud laugh, so he went along, just trying to keep his baby happy. "Wha'?" He pretended not to know what Jin found funny, and spoke through his pout.

"Daddy looks like a fish," Jin responded.

"Not a fish!" He managed to mumble out.

Jin leaned in and pecked Namjoon's pout. "Daddy's my fishy?"

Namjoon laughed, that was a first. "Yes, sweetheart," Jin had finally let go of his face. "Daddy is your fishy."

"Daddy, can we go play hide and seek?"

Namjoon's smile beamed through his plush lips, he hadn't played hide and seek in a while.

Well, unless you count the adult version of it ; hide as long as you can before Namjoon finds you and does what he told you he would do. This always resulted in the death or harm of someone due to consequences they agreed to and failed to sneak by.

Namjoon always wins that game.

But this time, he'd consider letting Jin win hide and seek if it meant he'd see that smile again.

"Of course, Jin." He kissed his forehead and stood them both up. "Let's play that in my bedroom, though. I don't want you getting lost in my house."

Jin grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs as if he owned the place. To be fair, he did practically own Namjoon at this point. So, his big - mafia - man - doll - figurine probably came with the house, too.

He rushed them to Namjoon's bedroom and made a run for his bed. "I count first this time, Daddy!"

"Alright, Jinnie." Namjoon laughed at his excitement. Little did he know that Jin was jumping all over the walls because this would be the first time he'd play hide and seek with anyone that wasn't his beloved Hyunsa.

"One, two," Jin counted in the background as Namjoon hurriedly scoured for a place to hide his gigantic and lanky frame. He settled on his closet, hiding in between a rack of suits and dress shirts. That was almost always exclusively what Jin had seen him in, anyways, so he fit right in.

"Thirty!" Jin giggled as he jumped off of the bed. "Ready or not, here I come!" He shouted. He peeked underneath the bed, "Aha!" But pouted when he found nothing under there. "Come out, Daddy." Jin tiptoed towards a wardrobe and whipped it open, "Aha!" But was met with nothing but a bunch of shelves with books on them and a few pencils strewn about. "Darn it!" He huffed, but contrary to his tone, he was having the time of his life.

Suddenly, he heard someone stiffle a laugh. He smiled wickedly as he pretended to go towards the window. But before he could pass it, ran into the walk in closet, finding Namjoon's long legs underneath a rack of shirts.

"Found you, Daddy!" He shouted as he pulled the shirts apart.

Namjoon lunged out at him, wrapping him into a tight hug and squeezing him lovingly, keeping his arms pinned to his side while he squished love into him. "No, i found you, Jinnie!" Jin laughed quietly, and pushed his lips out, puckering up as he shut his eyes, waiting for a kiss. Namjoon sighed happily, and did as expected of him. "Is it my turn now?"

"Mhm!" Jin replied, eager to stuff himself somewhere and drive Namjoon crazy on a hunt to find him. "Try and find me, Daddy!" He teased before Namjoon began to count, sending Jin to run off and find a hiding place.

He made sure to run loudly towards the closet, trying to make it seem convincing that he'd gone to hide there, when in reality, he'd gone to the side of the bed Namjoon wasn't resting on, and crawled underneath it as quietly as he could. He gave himself a silent pat on the back for managing to keep so quiet.

"Namjoon," he heard a voice he'd never heard before and peeked underneath the bed sheets, raising them the teeniest inch to see better. A man had stood in the doorway, one of the men in the suits that always stood in Namjoon's doorways.

"Yes, Hwanwoong?" He turned around to face him, "This better be good, you know you're not supposed to bother us."

"Winho's at it again, we need to take action now or he'll get to our base and attack."

"Fuck," Namjoon rubbed his temples with his index fingers, "Are you sure Winho isn't bluffing this time? I'm a little busy right now."

"Namjoon, so is he. He shot Renjun clean through the kneecap and left him there for an hour. We got to him before Winho came back to finish the job."

"You brought him to the medic, correct?"

"Yes, he's getting operated on as we speak. Sir, we need to move fast. As your right hand I mean no disrespect but you need to stop whatever you're doing right now because Winho is after us at the moment and this needs your full attention. Meet us downstairs in ten, I'm getting everyone else." Hwanwoong whispered.

Namjoon sighed, but remembered he needed to find Jin first. "Jin?" He looked around the room, looking for the perfect Jin-sized place to hide. "Baby?" He called as he walked into his closet, scowering through his shirts to find Jin.

Below the bed, Jin laid still. He covered his mouth with his hands as he cried silently. Why was Namjoon leaving? Now he didn't want Namjoon to find him. He'd think Jin was a big crybaby. What could possibly be more important than Jin right now?

"Jinnie?" Namjoon called as he kept searching the room. "We need a time out in the game, sweetheart. Something else came up. We need to finish our game later. Come out, Jinnie. This is important so please come out, babe."

Jin squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to allow himself to make a sound.

Namjoon sighed, a little frustrated now. "Seokjin, I need you out here, now. Please, Daddy needs to go do something very important."

Jin refused to move a muscle.

×××
In the last chapter i said i needed to tale a shit and someone said it was a tmi LISTEN my book my rules i get to talk about the state lf my shits if i want to okay today i took a big shit and i wrote most of this chapter on the toilet good day

Twice's comeback is so cute i love it

I miss bts

N E V E R P RO O F R E A D

K Thanks