(°18°)

"Who was the woman you snuggled up to, my Jinnie?" Namjoon asked. There was a hint of jealousy in his words, not that Jin noticed, anyway.

"Oh, that was Hyunsa. She loves Jinnie very  a lot." He gushed.

"Wow, very a lot, that's.....a lot." Namjoon answered.

"Mhm!" Jin replied.

"How does McDonald's sound to you, babydoll?"

Jin clapped his hands, "I love McDonald's!" He smiled at Namjoon, "You're the best!" He was answered with a wink as Namjoon pulled into the drive through.

Soon enough, Namjoon had pulled into a parking lot and opened the door for Jin as usual. They were sat on top of the hood of his car, happily eating happy meals and happily enjoying each other's company.

Namjoon could listen to Jin talk all day. In the months they'd spent together, he literally has. Not that he'd complain, given that he wants to spend as much time with him as he possibly can. Jin would babble about everything, and Namjoon loved to pay attention to every little detail, because whatever Jin was talking about made Jin happy, and whatever makes Jin happy also makes Namjoon happy.

"Look at those stars up there." Namjoon said quietly. "There's so much up there that we don't know yet."

"Really?"

"Yes, and one day, we may know everything about the world, but nothing about those stars."

"Why is that?" Jin asked, scrunching his eyebrows together and popping a handful of french fries past his pretty, pink lips.

"Because Space is a big place, but it's totally full of wonder. Now, wonder," he smiled fondly, "That's something we'll never reach the bottom of."

"How come?" Jin asked, "I've reached the bottom of your cup of fries, if I can do that, then why can't we find out 'bout wonder?"

Namjoon playfully slapped Jin's hands, "You have your own fries!" He laughed, "But wonder is bottomless, unlike me hopefully, because you can always imagine yourself in a better place. A new place holds new things to discover, and new things to discover will be full of questions to answer. We will never get to the bottom of wonder, and those stars up there," he pointed above Jin's head, "they're too far away for us to reach without a fight." The innuendo he'd said slipping right over Jin's pretty head.

"But they're so, so," Jin paused to tap his chin as he thought of what words to use in order to describe the stars above. "So light-y!" Jin retorted.

Namjoon nodded with a chuckle, "Mhm, because they burn bright." He smiled as he turned and looked Jin in the eyes, "Just like you." He leaned in, pressing their lips together.

Jin had never experienced something like this before. He knew it was a kiss, but he didn't know what to do.

Namjoon pulled away, "I'm so sorry, Jin. I-I, I couldn't help myself." Jin sat there, stunned. "I thought that was something you'd like but clearly, it was not and I am so, so sor-"

"Why does Namjoonie think I didn't like it?"

Namjoon froze, "What?"

"Never said 'did'n like it." He mumbled his response as he blushed at the grass below them a few feet away.

"But, but you didn't move your lips."

Jin was embarrassed, but honesty was always a good thing, right?

"Don't know how to kiss," Jin bashfully replied. "But, li-liked it."

"Oh!" Namjoon finally reacted. He wiggled his eyebrows, "Want me to teach you?" Jin nodded. "Oh, that was a joke, Jinnie. I-I didn't actually mean I'd, you know, teach you how to kiss or anything."