(°45°)

Jin walked with a pep in his step, opting to walk along the paths of the flowers in the garden, even if people were around. Some flowers were in a big, beautiful cluster by a small patio table where a bunch of guests stood. Others were scattered hydrangeas by the bushes towards a more awkward corner. The awkward positioning made sure there were no guests there. So Jin paid the hydrangeas a visit, as well as the clusters by the groups of guests, the dandelions growing in between, and so on. He plucked a daffodil and stuck it in his hair, thinking about how Namjoon would react to it. He hoped Namjoon would think he looked pretty.

There was a small table pushed to the side, up against some bushes Jin always thought were pretty. He never spent too much time in the backyard, instead opting to bounce on his trampoline, or swim in the pool. So he really wasn't too surprised he hadn't noticed many things around there before. He sat at the table that seemed new but was really only new to him, and admired the pretty flowers.

"If you want to look at something pretty, don't waste your time on the flowers. Just look in the mirror." Jin turned to face the voice and found a young man sitting across from him. "What's something as darling as you doing on your own?"

Jin decided to give everyone a chance and just have polite conversation, since his encounter with Yugyeom went so well. But the boy was very naive, as usual.

"Oh, I just want to look at the flowers."

"I could get you a whole garden." Jin ignored the statement, and played with the buds peeking out from the branches. "Which flower's your favorite?"

Jin smiled, turning to look at the man. He took a moment to take him in. He had a cute face, and his smile was so pretty it'd melt anybody. "I think, the peonies. O-or maybe the sunflowers." He played with the end of his dress. "What's yours?" He offered a smile.

"The one in your hair, sweetheart."

Jin blushed, not used to attention like this very often. The few times Hyunsa and Jin would get to go outside, and the times Jin snuck out, he drew the attention of others. But sometimes it would fly over his head, and other times he would be very creeped out. Thankfully, nothing bad came from it. On the contrary, actually. He learned he was a bit more desirable than others.

"You like daffodils?"

The man shook his head, "No, I like that one because it's in your hair. It makes you look very pretty."

Wringing his fingers in his lap, "Oh," he  smiled small. "Thank you...." he hesitated, waiting for the other to finish his sentence.

"Daniel."

"Thank you, Daniel."

"Seokjin, you are so sweet and pretty, I just want to put you in my pocket." If it weren't for the status of his father, he'd be scared of how he knew his name. But this was the Kim family, the original Kim family, to be precise. Everyone knew them. And everyone knew Jin.

Jin giggled, "That's silly! I don't fit in there!"

"I can't take this!" Daniel joked, "You're so cute!" Jin's chuckles were brightening the atmosphere. "Let me take you. I promise if you marry me, I'll buy you all the flowers in the world." That was where Jin's laughter faded.

"What?"

"If you're mine, you'll have everything. I will give you everything. And once you have everything, I'll go out and get you more." Jin sat there speechless, stumbling around the words he needed. "Your father knows me well, he trusts me. We could go tonight with his blessing. Come with me and I'll give you the life of a king."

Jin was in awe, Daniel was so fun. But he didn't want the life of a king. He wanted a life with Namjoon. "Daniel, that's very nice. I-Im flattered, b-but I can't. I don't want that."