(°81°)

"Good boy"

Jin whined at the praise, loving nothing more than to be told he was grand.

"Get back up here, babydoll." He ordered, and Seokjin followed suit. He sat comfortably in his Daddy's lap. Shivering when he felt Namjoon's large hands run up and down his sides. "My Seokjinnie is so handsome." Namjoon said as he ghosted his lips over Jin's jawline. "So pretty, even when you're not trying." His heart swelled and he hid his face in Namjoon's chest. He heard a laugh from above. "What? You're shy? Is my handsome man embarrassed?" When Jin didn't answer, he took that as a yes. "You look your best after I fuck your brains out."

Jin ground his hips down again, revving himself up another time. "Daddy," the word fell from his lips, he just liked to say it. Jin began to bounce lightly on Namjoon's lap. Any movement at all was fine with him. He just wanted to be skin to skin with the man he loved most. "Daddy."

He squeaked and moaned when he felt both of his ass cheeks squeezed and slapped suddenly. "You're all mine, Jinnie. Can't believe I get you all to myself." Namjoon blinked back his emotions. Sappy could be saved for another time, besides, he didn't want to lose his boner. His plump lips nipped at Jin's collarbone and the blooming marks drove those thoughts deeper into his head. Namjoon finally marking what was his. Nothing coming in the way of that.

"A-all yours," Jin replied. He arched and hissed when Namjoon ran his tongue over his nipple. His thin hand tangled into Namjoon's hair while the other hand felt up Namjoon's pecs. "Mmm, Daddy."

Namjoon brought his head back to Jin's,  skimming his eyes between Jin's big, brown eyes and his pink, puffy lips. "My little pet, hmm?" He whispered as he dragged his lips lightly across Jin's collar. "Daddy's toy to ruin and destroy. Daddy's baby to spoil and take care of. Daddy's hole. Daddy's love. Daddy's everything. You're mine," he growled. Namjoon meant all of it. Truly, every word sincere despite slowly rubbing his clothed cock between Jin's cheeks while saying it.

"Hah, hah," Jin breathed out. Words were barely on his mind. There was so much to say and none to be said all at the same time. All he could do was breathe and scour his brain for anything. "Y-yours, Daddy. 'M yours."

"I'll put a bullet in whatever brain tries to take you away from me." Jin just nodded obediently. Of course, Seokjin found this hot. He was used to it and frankly, would've been offended if Namjoon hadn't declared it. Even Minsu couldn't keep them apart. Nor the mistakes child Namjoon had made, either.

"Me, too." Jin added before whining desperately. He couldn't take it anymore. If nothing happened, he'd have to get a reaction. And as good as punishments are, he knew they were just as bad. He wasn't going to fuck on his father's bed just to be punished for something wrong. He got enough of unwarranted reprimands from his Father. His Daddy, on the other hand, was loving and everything Jin could ever need. It was time to send that bastard to hell. What better way than to fuck on his bed? "Daddy, touch me, please." He breathed out shakily. "Fuck me already, wa-want you."

"So desperate and needy for me, huh, sweetheart?" Namjoon teased before manhandling Jin and tossing him upwards on the bed. Everything was so fast, Jin couldn't even react to being tossed and maneuvered like a ragdoll before Namjoon was hovering above him. Centimeters away, Namjoon's necklaces dangled in Jin's flushed face. Without thinking, Jin stretched upwards and took one of the silver necklaces in his mouth. When he realized what he'd done, he let go and blushed. Namjoon laughed, "You're so cute, babe." Jin whined, not wanting to sour the mood. He wanted to be wrecked and have to be carried out of the house.

Jin ran his hands over Namjoon's pecs, grinding upwards against the other's large cock. "Daddy, can't wait. Inside me, please."

Namjoon chuckled darkly, "Only cause you asked so nicely." He sat against the headboard, stripped and ready. Then pulled Jin ontop of him, facing away. Back to chest, leaving light marks on the nape of his neck. Jin let out quiet moans before abruptly being shoved into the comforter. Half of his face pressed against the sheets. Namjoon bent down and kissed his cheek. "Prep yourself for me, baby. I wanna see your little show."