(°59°)

Jin eagerly swung their interlocked hands back and forth as they walked. He couldn't help it. He was just so happy to be with Namjoon.

Namjoon let out a quiet laugh, "Someone's happy."

Jin nodded, "I am!"

"Why's that, sugar?"

"Because we're gonna have a picnic, Namjoon. Why else?" He sassed, making sure to smile in case Namjoon tried to reprimanded his attitude. He was always a sucker for Jin's smile.

Namjoon raised a brow, "Don't get cocky with me. I could have a sequel to the fruit snack walk of shame in five minutes." Jin quickly shook his head, pretending to zip his lips. "Thought so."

Once they reached the deeper part of the garden, Namjoon set the blanket down and the basket afterwards. This was his backyard, but this was also a picnic. Just because he had outdoor furniture didn't mean he was gonna trade the blanket for it. He wanted a classic picnic with Jin. Just time for themselves, with flowers and bees, critters and clouds, the whole sha-bang a 'normal' person would have.

He sat down on the blanket with his back against a tree and pat his thighs. Jin happily climbed into his lap and began to play with the little chain on Namjoon's neck. "Your lap is my favorite place to sit."

"Really?"

"Mhm,"

"You should check out my face." He earned a flick to the forehead. "Hey!"

"Don't be gross."

"That's a first."

Jin looked at him, "What is?"

"You telling me not to be gross."

Jin just lightly smacked Namjoon's chest, holding back a chuckle by biting his tongue.

Namjoon shifted Jin so that his back was pressed against his chest, and wrapped his arm around his waist. The other hand flipped the basket lid open and reached in. Jin gasped, an open mouthed smile so wide, Namjoon thought a frog might jump in if he didn't lightly close Jin's mouth for him. He held back a laugh as he gently used his fingers to push Jin's jaw back up.

Namjoon handed him a sandwich and a large napkin for both their laps. "Wow, you really are excited, huh?"

Jin nodded, chewing a bite of the sandwich. Namjoon thought his cheeks stuffed with bread, lettuce and whatever else Junhee put in there, was adorable. He of course ate his own sandwich, but spent more time gazing at their surroundings and Jin as well. Even going as far as turning Jin sideways in his lap so Jin could still look around but also allow a better view of his face for Namjoon.

Jin could be digging up an ant hill and in Namjoon's eyes it'd be breathtaking.

Every bite Jin took was followed by a little dance while he chewed. He would close his eyes and smile as he ate. So of course Namjoon remembered he wanted a new phone wallpaper. Not that any of his pictures of Jin weren't good enough. He just wanted something new.

Jin opened his eyes, startled by the sound of a camera shutter. He turned to Namjoon and chewed as quickly as he could. "Did you hear that?" He spoke through the food still in his mouth, swallowing it hard. "Someone's here!" He whispered.

Namjoon just turned his phone at him and showed him his new live wallpaper. Jin looked confused. "Hold your finger down." Jin did as told and poked the screen, waiting patiently. The phone played a short video on loop of him dancing while he ate. It went back into Namjoon's pocket. "Cute, right?"

Jin tried to cover his embarrassment by finishing the last morsel of his sandwich.

He wanted a matching wallpaper! He whipped out his phone and did the same as Namjoon, resulting in a slightly blurry picture of a startled Namjoon. He giggled as he showed it to him. "Now it matches."