(°73°)

"Father I-"

"You've been keeping this, this filth, a secret from me?"

Jin felt a pang in his chest. He never meant to hurt his father. Or did he? It was too much for him to think about. He didn't know what he wanted from anything or anyone.

"No I wa-"

Abruptly, Minsu stood up. "You went behind my back and continued following this murderer?" Namjoon visibly twitched at the words. But right now was not his time to chime in.

Jin scowled, "He is not a murderer. "

Minsu scoffed as his eyes glossed over, "What should I call it then? Freelance execution!?" He tossed the computer onto the bed and took a step forward. "How did you get this?"

"No-nowhere."

"Where did you get this?" He asked sternly, standing his ground. Blood would flow today. If it stained his hands, he didn't care.

When Jin didn't answer, he took a step forward and raised his hand. But before a smack could be delivered, Hyunsa broke her silence.

"I gave it to him."

Smack.

She held her cheek to relieve the sting. The bruise would be ugly. Unfortunately for all of them, she had run out of makeup. Its happened before, as well. Meaning as soon as the bruise begins to show, the rest of the staff will pretend she's invisible until it goes away. For a group that sticks together so tightly, they're pretty okay with cutting each other out.

"You connected him with the enemy?!" He yelled as he raised his arm again. Jin pulled the arm back with all of his force. He couldn't believe his father would hurt Hyunsa like this.

"She did it to make me happy! She didn't do it because she wanted to!"

Minsu shrugged him off and pushed him to the ground. "I raise you by myself, give you everything you could ever want, and protect you with my life. This is how you repay me?!" He yelled, towering over Jin on the floor. Every step he took sent a chill down Hyunsa's back. "By being brainwashed by the very reason I'll never love you like I should!"

Jin couldn't hold his tears anymore. He began to sob and suck in whatever air he could. Too scared to make a move. He didn't want any of this. Jin just wanted to be happy. Why is that too much to ask?

Namjoon on the other hand, had already made the decision for Jin. He ordered his men to get ready. They'd be performing a raid. But as his men assembled their deadliest techniques, he could only watch helplessly as Jin and Hyunsa were tossed around by Minsu. He swore he'd have a head on a stake tonight.

"He can make his own decisions." Namjoon chimed in, prompting Minsu to turn back to the laptop on the bed.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna set you on fire and watch you burn. I'm gonna torture you in ways so inhumane I'll question myself for the rest of my life. But I won't regret it, because you've taken everything from me. And when I get to you, I'll have taken everything from you, too." He replied in a monotonous voice, so unsettling that Hyunsa had begun to say her prayers.

Namjoon had no time to spare. "You lay a hand on him again and im blowing the place up." He deadpanned. Minsu promptly responded by flipping him off as he landed a kick to Jin's side. Namjoon flinched as he heard the painful sobbing. "Rot in hell."

"See you there." Minsu spit and hung up the call. He pulled his phone out and quickly made a call. "Get up here to Jin's room. The room better be ready, too." He hung up and in less than a minute, his staff had crowded outside of the room. With a tilt of his head, - "Chain 'em." -he commanded.

Jin felt his heart break. He'd never seen his father so cold with him. He'd really never love him like he should. The air felt cold and angry around them both as they were cuffed and walked through the long, winding halls. These henchmen had seemed to lose any care for either of two, and that hurt Jin. He knew they had to follow suit in order to stay alive and keep their jobs, but it still pained him to know they'd turn on him without a thought. Were these even the same people talking about getting rid of Namjoon's hands for touching him?

Soobin held the chain cuffs constricting  their hands and trudged behind them. "Sorry, guys. You know we don't want to."

Hyunsa replied without a beat, "But you will."

Jin was a soft spot for everyone. She was just another member of staff. They'd find a new maid if needed, but they'd never find another Boss' kid.

They finally reached the end of the hall where a pretty normal door stood, save for the medium sized glass section, presumably to be able to watch them and hand them things. A guard opened it and stepped to the side, allowing the pair to be ushered inside.

Jin looked around and felt the tears immediately start to roll. The room was empty, with a small, pretty bed in the corner. No windows, nothing but a beige set of walls. They saw another door to the left and another guard took notice. Assuming they were curious, he opened the door and showed them it was a bathroom. And that was it. That was all they were given. Soobin took the cuffs off and solemnly bowed, the apologetic look on his face just wasn't enough to compensate for the situation.

Helplessly, Jin and Hyunsa put up no such fight as the guards left the room. Just politely sitting on the bed as they watched them leave and close the door behind them.

×××
Omg im so sorry for the wait I really have no excuse I just forget sometimes sorry

Um taemin comeback goes hard af also shinees back aaaahhhhh

Also BE is out :( I cried watching life goes on please ah

Finished this one on the toilet! Everyone say ty to me for pooping :p

Okay thats it be safe wear your mask pleeeaaasssseee

N O T P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks💋