(°35°)

^^^jins lil fit

The drive home was quiet, but very comfortable for them both.

"Look, Daddy," Jin said enthralled with the sky as Namjoon opened the door for him.

Namjoon looked up, feeling Jin grab his hand and close the car door. "You like the sky, huh?" Jin nodded, neither of their gazes leaving from the gorgeous swirling sunset of blue, pink, and orange amongst pale clouds. "It's got nothing on you." Namjoon mumbled to himself. But of course Jin heard, and buried his face into Namjoon's bicep, tugging him to go inside. Namjoon chuckled at his actions, "Alright, let's go inside, sweetheart."

They tugged their shoes off, and Namjoon nodded to the men inside, meaning they were free to go. He held Jin's hand tightly in his, scared he'd fly away if he let go. After all, angels are meant to fly, aren't they?

They walked up the stairs, Jin holding back a grin as he looked up at Namjoon's backside. His shoulders were so big! And his biceps fit so well in that suit, Seokjin could just melt. "You're so handsome, Daddy."

Namjoon bit back a laugh when he turned and scooped Jin up in his arms. The yelp Jin emitted was to die for. He sounded like a squealing piglet and it was hilarious to him. But instead, he kissed Jin on the nose. "Thank you, baby." Jin gave Namjoon an unexpected lingering kiss and bashfully went to fiddle with the collar of his boyfriend's suit. Unbeknownst to them both, they were turning red. Namjoon sat down on the bed, letting Jin wriggle away, and laid down. His knees were still off of the bed, allowing for just his back to be comfortable. "Where'd you go, Jin? Daddy wants a hug." Jin smiled widely and crawled over his lap, straddling Namjoon's waist and wrapping his arms around his neck. He squeaked when Namjoon hugged him so tightly, he felt his head would explode. Namjoon's sigh of content and soft 'I love you' sent shivers down Jin's spine. Maybe it was because he was glad he made Namjoon happy, or it was because his sigh was do close to his ear it was almost as if he was whispering to him. Either way, he wanted more.

Jin mustered up a whole lot of courage and leaned his head up, kissing Namjoon slowly, yet sensually. A lot like the time Namjoon confessed. It was a nice flicker of a memory for him, but right now, he had bigger fish to fry.

Namjoon's large hands ran down Jin's torso and landed on his thin waist. It could've been the squeeze he gave his waist or the nibble on Jin's lips, or maybe Jin was always that desperate. But all Namjoon knew was that the small moan Jin emitted was intoxicating and he wanted to hear it again.

He sat up, bringing Jin to a sitting position as well, and let his hands wander to Jin's butt, giving it a small pinch on one side. "Hmmph!~" He moaned a bit loudly this time, and shyly broke the kiss to hide his face in Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon smiled slyly. "Aw, what? Why so shy all of a sudden, sugar?" Namjoon began to pepper kisses all over Jin's neck.

Jin whined pathetically, "Daddy!~"

"Hmm?" Namjoon replied, not removing his lips from Jin's neck, "What is it, baby?" Jin attempted to speak, but cut himself off with a moan.

"Ah!" He quietly gasped as Namjoon latched on to his neck, sucking powerfully. After a little while, he came off with a 'pop'. "Daddy, I-"

"Hold still, honey." Namjoon didn't let him speak. "I wanna look at the art I just made." Jin was confused, but his head was too foggy to ask questions. Namjoon, was looking at the purple and red mark blossoming on Jin's tan neck. He groaned almost silently, but he was close enough for Jin to hear it. So another almost silent sound came afterwards, but this time from Jin.

The short whimper made something in both of them go off, and their lips reconnected almost instantly. This time with more fervour and intensity. Jin dropped his head back, gasping for air on top of Namjoon. But Namjoon was not going to let him take a break. He dived back to his neck, sucking and nibbling at his soft skin. "Daddy, I wa- hah!~" Jin spoke, or at least tried to, but when Namjoon bit down hard on the area connecting his neck to his shoulders, he couldn't be quiet. He gasped desperately and unexpectedly began to rut his hips, bucking up and down.