(°47°)

Sure, Jin didn't think about Hyunsa, and it startled him to realize it. Once they boarded a private plane, it hit him square in the face.

He sat up abruptly in his seat, startling Namjoon. "Is everything alright, Jin? The turbulence wears off in a little, take off turbulence or something like that. Don't worry."

"No, it's not that." He replied dry and solemnly.

"What's wrong, flower?"

"I," Jin blinked back tears, "I-I forgot to tell Hyunsa." He turned to Namjoon, too upset to even try to fight off the tears running down his cheeks. "I left her."

Namjoon was unaquatinted with her, but he knew how much she meant to Jin. Jin was picked up by a set of strong, familiar arms and held closely to Namjoon's chest. "Do you want to go back?" Namjoon asked, rubbing Jin's back gently.

Did he? Hyunsa was his best, although may as well say, only friend. She watched him grow. He watched her age. Hyunsa was Jin's only sincere source of love before he met Namjoon.

Now he had a boyfriend and Daddy who would buy him the world. Not that he didn't have it already if he wanted it.

But is it right to leave one for the other?

No, Jin thought to himself. Its not right.

Back at the garden, minutes after Jin had left, a panic had ensued.

"Has anyone seen Kim Seokjin?" Hyunsa called out. It'd been a while since she'd seen him, and went to check on him. But her Jin was nowhere in her sight. She made four rounds around and through the garden, earning confused glares from the guests that she ignored. Their opinions meant nothing to her at the moment.

But when people let her question sink in, they too realized they hadn't seen him since he'd come back from the bathroom.

So give them another twenty minutes, and now everyone was screaming, searching for Jin.

Hyunsa panicked ; what if someone had kidnapped him? What if he was hurt? Oh, God. He was vulnerable as upset as he was about Namjoon. If he'd been taken advantage of she swore she'd never forgive herself.

Everyone searched around, thinking he might just be very good at hiding and wanted some attention. He was a childish person, it could be a possibility. But Hyunsa could feel that was not the case.

She was snapped out of her daze when a man she only knew as a somewhat regular guest to these Kim get-togethers placed his hand on her shoulder. She was startled and spun around. "Yes?"

He held his phone out, "Hi, I'm Yugyeom. An ally of Namjoon, and ironically on both Kims' sides." He pushed it into her hands. "It's for you."

She snatched the phone and swallowed nervously. "Hello?"

"Hyunnie?"

Hyunsa started crying, slapping her free hand over her mouth. "I'm so sorry, Jinnie. Where are you, my dear?"

Jin was sobbing on the other end as well, "I-I le-left," he took staggered breaths. "I left, Namjoon came to pick me up."

Hyunsa's breath became labored and rough, she felt her heart drop. "You're g-gone?"

Jin wailed, "'m coming ba-ck, Hyunnie." He sniffled, "Don't wanna go without you."

She fell to the ground, her legs gave out from under her but she kept the phone clutched to her ear. "No! No, no, no Jin, no." She sobbed hard, holding her shirt in her fist. "You stay with him. He h-he make-s you so happy, my love. You stay with him." She smiled painfully as she spoke. She just wanted him to get to live a happy life, to experience the world like she never got to. "You stay with that man. He loves you, you lo-love him. Stay, stay with him."

Jin's chest heaved as he spoke to her, burying his face in Namjoon's chest. "Bu-but Hyunnie I-"

"No." She smiled, tears trickling onto her legs. "You stay with him, baby. Don't worry about me. You li-, you live the life I never got to. The one you deserve, sweetheart. Don't you worry about me, I'll be okay, Jinnie."

"But Hy-Hyu-"

"No, Jin. Promise me, promise me you won't worry about me. For you to go with him would make me so happy. Promise me you'll stay."

He sobbed, "I-I promise, I promise Hyunsa."

She wiped her eyes, although it didn't do much since new tears took the old ones' place. "I love you, my Jinnie."

"I love you, too, Hyu-Hyunnie."

"Always remember that you're my sun but twice as bright. Okay?"

"Okay." His voice broke, and hers was close to giving out.

"Goodbye, my Jinnie. Let him take care o-of you. I love you so much." She hung up before he could respond, throwing her arm up in the air for Yugyeom to grab his phone from her. Once he took it, she wailed like she never had before. "My baby!" She cried, her saliva spilling from her wide open mouth onto the grass as she shook.

A phone rang on the other side of the garden as everyone panicked at the missing Jin situation. Jin's father picked up his phone. "Hello?"

"I'm not coming back." Jin said adamantly and hoarse.

"What?" His father scoffed, "Where are you hiding, Jin?"

"I'm with Namjoonie. I'm not coming back, papa. I'm not going home."

"Like hell you're not," his father rubbed his temples, "Stop hiding and get out here before I have to take more things away from you."

"I'm not home!" Jin cried, "I'm not coming back! Ever!" He yelled, frustration getting the best of him. "Goodbye, father. I'm not coming back, don't expect me to."

"What did that bastard do to corrupt you?"

"Namjoon didn't do anything!"

"You don't know what you've gotten into, Jin! Don't you stay with that scum!"

"Be quiet!" Jin yelled, "He's not scum, and I'm not coming back! Don't try to find me, because you won't be able to and I won't come back on my own. Goodbye."

Jin's father was speechless, sitting down in a chair with his eyes wide open. He couldn't believe it. His only child, seduced by a monster. He wouldn't let this slide. Determination flooded his veins, and he knew he'd get his precious son back.

For the first time in a while, he felt empathy for Hyunsa. Watching her heave and be pulled into a chair by guests, her sobs racking her body. It was like watching a widow at her husband's wake. Some guests shuddered at how intense her pain was. He did, too.

×××
This hurt to write man :/

Okay ego is so good i love hobi so much oh my god hes so sweet

I see skz in 2 days aaaahhhhh

Okay thats it

N O T P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks for reading